Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2003 3:54:08 PM EDT
Hello All,

Just back from vacations.  Made a road trip to Maine with my wife.  It was awesome.  I'm planning to go back there someday... hopefully soon.  On the way back stopped in Richmond and checked the Museum of the Confederacy and the Confederate "White House".  Nice places to visit.

Stopped by the LLBean stores.  They have one with an entire floor fully dedicated to hunting that is excellent.  Bass Pro Shops is still a good option, though.

Any Charlie Elliot weekend plans in the near future?

Cheers!

Link Posted: 10/5/2003 3:02:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Your call.  I love shooting in the Fall.  Got any pictures from the trip?
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 6:48:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Got around 400 pictures + 1.5 hours of tape.
Not so bad for a 3,500 miles drive...
Do you know of any place to upload them for sharing?  I'd be glad to upload some of them.

On the CE:  I have a busines travel this week.  

What about the weekend of 18/19?  I'd rather go Saturday, but can go on Sunday as well.

Anybody else coming?

Cheers!
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 2:47:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 3:29:07 AM EDT
[#4]
There is a lot of stuff happening that weekend (18 & 19).  No can do for me.  Maybe the following weekend though.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 5:02:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Following weekend looks fine also.
So we are firm for the 25/26th?
Cheers!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top