Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2003 7:52:40 AM EDT
There are lots of good deals in the Equipment Exchange by GA members.

GA filtered EE stuff

You guys make sure to check this stuff.  There are lots of good deals to be had locally.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 4:03:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess I'm not buying anything for a while.  My "Federal Reserve Bank" (a.k.a. Wife) told me we're depleted after this 3500 miles road trip to Maine.  We have a new car to pay, I bought a new digital camera and some other stuff during the trip...  :-)))

However, still have a good stock of .308 and look forward to the next CE.

Cheers!
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 4:29:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Rossi, good to hear from you.  Glad your trip went well and you guys got back safely.  See ya soon, I hope.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 6:58:55 AM EDT
[#3]
How does this work? Do we have a link to use besides the one you created?
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 8:01:32 AM EDT
[#4]
We're stuck with the link for now.  I can't make a link active in a thread title, so you just have to open up the thread tacked at the top of the page and click the link.  Best we can do.

It's worth it to check every so often.  I just bought an A2 buttstock from azalin (picking it up tonight).  It's a lot easier to sell stuff like that within our little group.  However, the problem is that we are forbidden from posting adds in the hometown forum.  GoatBoy wants adds in the EE only.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 5:36:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Nobody's checkin' it because nobody's asked about the SAR 48 I have for sale. It's beautiful guys I know one of you has to have it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 8:37:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Does someone have a SAR 48 for sale?
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 10:48:18 PM EDT
[#7]
BTT since the other link wouldn't work for me(I'm just being selfish,aren't I ?).
Robert.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 4:56:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Filter Link Not Working.

It must be "The Man" putting the stops on easy GA trades/sales again.

~ s0ulzer0
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top