Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2003 4:41:57 AM EDT
Anyone going to this one.  I think I might skip it last 2 were really bad.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 6:48:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, Augusta is a bit of a drive for what has been described as a crappy show. Someone said that, cannot remember who. Hell, it takes 45+ minutes to get to a few shows here. I gotta get some ammo before I can go shooting again. Don't tell anyone I only have a box or two of ammo.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 8:08:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll probably skip this one too, the last few really sucked.

Link Posted: 9/24/2003 6:06:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Think I will go to the next one in Macon and Elberton. Macon shows are getting pretty weak too though.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 6:32:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Well I been wanting a 10mm or an AK but I see better prices here in store or on net.  Anyway I got to be at work at 11 and it opens at 9.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 6:28:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Think I will go to the next one in Macon and Elberton. Macon shows are getting pretty weak too though.

Elberton, GA has a show?  

Is that near Lincolnton?
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 1:11:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes but it is not untill November. Georgia Mountain has one there now. I went to the last one and for a small town it was a fair show. Only an hour from me so I went. It was pretty busy so maybe the vendors will be there again.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 7:09:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn, it looks like the Augusta-boys are making plans for a get-together. Well, they better invite us.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 12:18:32 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hell the other week when I posted the tactical rifle match that was near here in Carolina I could not get one person to drive in this direction. Must be uphill coming this way. I really needed some of you guys to come so I could be sure I would not be in last place.

Yeah, that's the way to make friends!! Some of us need a few days to a week's notice, at least. Next time I go to Cola I will try to schedule it so I can stop and visit for a bit. How close are you guys to I-20?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 1:00:03 AM EDT
[#9]
My luck held out at the shoot and a guy showed up with his gun not sighted in properly and his glasses kept fogging up so I managed to be in next to last place.
The interstate is a good half mile from the house.
I heard everyone was going west up I-20 shooting cause it was easy to look good.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 7:33:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hell the other week when I posted the tactical rifle match that was near here in Carolina I could not get one person to drive in this direction. Must be uphill coming this way. I really needed some of you guys to come so I could be sure I would not be in last place.

Yeah, that's the way to make friends!! Some of us need a few days to a week's notice, at least. Next time I go to Cola I will try to schedule it so I can stop and visit for a bit. How close are you guys to I-20?

ByteTheBullet  (-:

20 miles from I20 here
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top