Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2003 3:25:37 AM EDT
Well I get a call from my dad telling me that he went to a gun auction last night and picked me up a Llama 1911 style pistol.  Granted I haven't been able to find much info on them, but I hear that they are generally pretty good for a budget .45.  If it works good and I like it, it will be my new carry side arm.  Now if I could just find a S&W model 60 for the same price he found my .45.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 5:12:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Too cool.  Is your Dad into guns himself?  If so, you should have him come to a shoot with us.

BTW, where was the auction?  I've never been to one that had guns.  Been to lots of book auctions though.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 6:17:49 AM EDT
[#2]
he's not into guns as much as I am.  BTW this was a sherrif's action in Indiana.  They take guns that are no longer wanted and haven't been used in a crime and auction them off to raise money for training and community programs.

BTW I might be able to drag Mom to the show on Sat morning.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 7:06:24 AM EDT
[#3]
If that Llama's like the one I had years ago it will make a good doorstop or a paperweight.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 7:43:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If that Llama's like the one I had years ago it will make a good doorstop or a paperweight.

OUCH!
What a ball punch!

~ s0ulzer0
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top