Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2003 6:48:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 3:36:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure sorry I had to miss it.  Maybe work won't keep me from the next one.  I was off Friday, but had work stuff over the weekend.

BTW, what kind of snake did you guys eat?  I love rattlesnake.  Never tried any other kind.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 7:17:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Review for National Boards kept me busy.
Next time, for sure.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 3:39:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Next time, for sure.

Semper Fi

My sister is in from St. Louis taking those reviews in Marietta. Are you in the same one?
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 6:20:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 5:47:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Next time, for sure.

Semper Fi

My sister is in from St. Louis taking those reviews in Marietta. Are you in the same one?

Irene Gold???
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 3:41:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Next time, for sure.

Semper Fi

Irene Gold???

That is the one. My sister said that there are alot of reviews going on right now, so you probably weren't in the one that she is in unless you are taking part one.

If you will IM me your contact info, I have volunteered for clinicals before. I know that you have to have a certain amount of patients at the clinic and I would be glad to help out an ARFCOM brother.

Good luck this weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top