Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2003 6:42:02 PM EDT
Missing the nice chat here and the shootings.  However, my job has been crazy lately.  I'm flying for a full week out next week.  

Then, finally, two weeks vacations driving all the way north with my wife.  We plan to go Maine's border with Canada.

This weekend we went to a strange store she found.  It sells baggage stuff that people simply abandoned in airports, train stations, etc.  It's quite big and has everything from trash to some nice stuff.  Price is really low on most stuff.  I got a couple tools in brand new condition.  A guy in front of me was buying a Remington 12ga barrel brand new in the box.

Here's the URL: http://www.unclaimedbaggage.com

It's a nice day trip driving (slowly) to north Alabama.

I'll miss the Eastman this month.  But hopefully we'll have a CE in October that I definitely plan to attend.

Take care All!

Link Posted: 9/3/2003 7:02:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Who are you?  

Yeah, the Unclaimed Baggage store is the only reason to go to Scottsboro.  Just be fortunate you didn't have to come back through Boaz - that's where the outlet stores are.  Womenfolk can spend days there.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 3:05:38 AM EDT
[#2]
My job has been crazy lately too.  Take care and we'll see you soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top