Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2003 9:30:25 AM EDT
was able to put faces to screen names Sat. boy was it hot though. had fun none the less. I was glad to put some rounds through my Saiga 308. I couldn't believe tracers would burn that long stuck in the berm like that (note not to shoot tracers like that again)
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 3:35:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I was a little disappointed in the preformance of my tracers, they didnt light up enough for me! Those .308 tracers were rockin! Good thing the Range Nazi wasn't there this time, that jbt would have shat himself.

Big fun!!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 5:26:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I was a little disappointed in the preformance of my tracers, they didnt light up enough for me! Those .308 tracers were rockin! Good thing the Range Nazi wasn't there this time, that jbt would have shat himself.

Big fun!!!

Tracers? I didn't know you were shooting tracers. It was REALLY sunny, maybe that was the problem.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 7:06:45 AM EDT
[#3]
[hijack on]
I talked to my supplier for tracer tips and he said that I needed to dig out the plastic on the back end of the tip to make it light up better. He said he told me about that when I ordered them so I called BS on him. 'If you told me that then why did they still have them on?' He didn't tell me that! Don't you think I would remember something like that? GEEZ!!

You could see the .308's very well, even stuck in the berm they'd burn an extra 3-5 seconds at least! Kinda noticeable and most cool.
[/hijack off]
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 7:11:04 AM EDT
[#4]
You are most destructive gilfrd.

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 7:15:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, I need some anger management, good thing they dont do a mental status check before selling assault rifles.

Everything would be fine if slugs would stop lying to me, it gets old and I get angry.

If Ive said it once, I've said it a thousand times all Contractors are Lying Theives!

I need to breathe and do some yoga action, I don't want to go postal, I want to keep my firearms but everyday it gets more and more difficult.

In with the good air, out with the bad... repeat
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top