Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2003 11:00:27 AM EDT
I thought I would let everyone in on a prank we played on our favorite moderator...
As you may or may not know, BookHound lost his allowance a few months ago. It was in cash and he had something else on his mind. It was 500 bucks. At a previous FOPfest someone mentioned we should play a prank and that started it all. I found a scan of a $500 bill on the internet and a picture of out beloved moderator and did a bit of photoshopping. That could have been enuff, but nooooo, I took it one step further and printed up some bogus bucks. I spread the funny money at a gun show and afterwards, at the mexican place, we all paid with our 'Book Bucks'! It was pretty funny if you ask me. So without further adieu...

Ever live it down?...not likely.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 11:07:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I had one of those on my money clip.  A cashier at Walmart asked if it was real; she'd never seen a $500 bill.  The lady looked it over front and back, said "cool" and handed it back.  I think Walmart needs to do better drug screening.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 11:17:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Dood!!! You should have PAID with it! Now we have another story about you!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 11:46:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, that you are a complete dumbass, and not just suffering from temporary moments of dumbassedness.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 12:22:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, if that bill had Byte's picture on it I would have passed it.  I'm not sure I want MY picture on the 5:00 news.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 12:43:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Well, if that bill had Byte's picture on it I would have passed it.  I'm not sure I want MY picture on the 5:00 news.  

No offense brother, but if it had my picture on it, it wouldn't have been in your pocket!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 1:42:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No offense brother, but if it had my picture on it, it wouldn't have been in your pocket!

ByteTheBullet  (-:

As opposed to the one with Book's face on it, which you keep tucked down the front of your whitey-tighties.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 3:28:27 PM EDT
[#7]
OH MY GOD.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top