Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2003 3:06:07 AM EDT
I got a camera identical to yours, after seeing all the brass-in-midair pictures you were able to take with it.
Got any tips for getting better pictures- especially up close? I'm trying to take pictures of my ALLEGED toys for recordkeeping/insurance purposes, and I'm having trouble getting the detail I want.
Thanks-
Hobbit
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 6:58:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried the Macro setting? It's the purdy little flower. The book explains the closest pics you can take. I don't have my book handy or I look it up. Lemme know if you have more questions.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 8:37:44 AM EDT
[#2]
And you will also want to use a different source for the lighting instead of the flash. Prefereably a bright lamp with the source at an angle to reduce glare. And a tripod. You can use the self timer to keep from shaking. Damn, this could get as expensive and as complicated as shooting if you aren't careful!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top