Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2003 8:28:11 AM EDT
Anyone?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 10:36:56 AM EDT
[#1]
ARH has one he'll sell you for $55.  It even has the buffer tube, buffer and spring.

Oh wait.  I bought it!  (And I only paid him $54!)  

That dealer we talked about yesterday has the RRA assemblies for $55.
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 10:53:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Oh wait.  I bought it!  (And I only paid him $54!)  

Bastard!  
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 6:01:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd be willing to trade my A2 for a M4 collapable (pinned of course )
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 6:05:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Actually, I just bought a buttstock on the EE.  I didn't have an M4 (pinned of course ) anyway...
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 3:57:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Glad it worked out.  Now, when are we building this thing?  I know you want the NM trigger.  However, if you buy the standard lower parts kit and then the NM trigger alone, you pay the exact same as the NM lower parts kit.  The only difference is that by buying the NM trigger separate you get the original trigger parts as backup spare parts.

In other words, scrape up the $55 for the lower parts kit and lets build the thing.  We can add the NM trigger later.  I also have an extra RRA trigger group with which we could experiment and try to smooth out.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 8:11:25 AM EDT
[#6]
You know I'm finding out that you are exactly right.  You save very little money by substituting the trigger components.  My buttstock kit (a Colt buttstock, buffer, tube, and spring for $45 shipped) should be here midweek.  I've got some goodies for sale in the EE.  If that stuff goes soon I'll order the lower kit otherwise I'll order it the end of next week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top