Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2003 6:13:14 PM EDT
On the way back from the FOP shoot last weekend, after a great shoot and great lunch, I was talking about my future plans, and Bradd_D and Horseman brought up a point that I've not previously considered.  Not only are the shoots and the forum great for gathering info, trying new things, and having fun, it also serves as informal networking.  I'm applying to medical school right now, and I am in dire need of good, solid, recommendations.  From what my professors and advisors tell me, its always better to have a recommendation from a physician.  So I am asking the question, are there any physicians on this board, or do any of you know physicians that might be willing to meet with me, discuss, and possibly write a good letter of recommendation for me?  I would be willing to meet, talk with, shadow, etc, in order for the person to get to know me better.  

Thanks in advance,

Ghost
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#1]
You just can't go wrong with stalking someone.  Trust me.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 10:22:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not a Doctor, but I've been known to play one on the interenet...my advice is, and will continue to be...

Don't drink and post...it only adds to you post count. PERIOD!

With that being said...good night! Oh, and good luck too!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 2:19:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I believe our esteemed ARH is a world-reknowned gynecologist...
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 3:09:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Wait, I thought ARH was a proctologist?

Sorry, Dr. Ghost.  No doctors in the GA area yet.
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 3:18:49 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought ARH was a male fertility expert with an emphasis on male manipulation.

At least that’s what he kept telling me.

Now I feel all dirty.
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 3:22:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

You are confusing proctology with his ground-breaking "two in the pink, one in the stink" technique.
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 4:50:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Has ARH posted lately?
  I thought he was an animal doctor...specializing in artificial monkey insemination.      
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 5:37:19 AM EDT
[#8]
[Cartman voice on ] "Screw you guys, I'm going home"[Cartman voice off]

ARH
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 9:07:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Bytethebullet, for your information, I have not been drinking...much.  Seriously, I thought it would be worth a try, since there seem to be people on this board from all occupations.  Oh well, Thanks anyways.  

Ghost
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 9:32:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Sorry, bud.  I'll keep my eyes and ears open though.  (Truth is, I'm afraid of doctors!)
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 10:15:56 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Bytethebullet, for your information, I have not been drinking...much.  Seriously, I thought it would be worth a try, since there seem to be people on this board from all occupations.  Oh well, Thanks anyways.  

Ghost

Scharryy, I wassch schpeaking ahbout myshelf. Last nite This morning that is. I have to keep reminding myself.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 10:28:08 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are confusing proctology with his ground-breaking "two in the pink, one in the stink" technique.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top