Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2003 6:15:48 AM EDT
I’ve decided to get my Type 03 FFL (C&R) and need to send a letter to the CLEO for Gwinnett County.  Is the CLEO for Gwinnett W.H. Dean?  He’s the Chief of Police.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 6:52:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you under another jurisdiction?  For example, I'm under Suwanee PD...
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 6:59:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Not sure.  I'm outside the Buford city limits.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 7:33:14 AM EDT
[#3]
What about GwinCo Sheriff?
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 8:43:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Get someone from the GBI to sign it.  That way jurisdiction is a mute point
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 9:23:57 AM EDT
[#5]
This is for my C&R license, so I don't think they have to sign anything.  I'm supposed to send the CLEO a copy of my ATF paperwork (application for the Type 03 FFL).  That's a good idea though regarding the GBI.  I might be able to send it to them.  I called Gwin County and got transferred around until I got disconnected.  No one had a clue.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 10:06:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This is for my C&R license, so I don't think they have to sign anything.  I'm supposed to send the CLEO a copy of my ATF paperwork (application for the Type 03 FFL).  That's a good idea though regarding the GBI.  I might be able to send it to them.  I called Gwin County and got transferred around until I got disconnected.  No one had a clue.

Hey Book:

They are clueless at the county office in L'Ville. I know this personally.

www.co.gwinnett.ga.us/cgi-bin/bvgwin/egov/page.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&pm=Departments&sm=Police

This is a link to the website and an email address for the chief. His name appears to be
W.H. Bill Dean.

Andy

Link Posted: 8/11/2003 10:35:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks, Andy.
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 1:42:59 PM EDT
[#8]
You're quite welcome Book.

Andy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top