TIA
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 6:31:04 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I see posts where part or all of someone else's post is included as

Originally posted by

How do you do that?
TIA

Do you mean this? Use the quote button above the post.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 6:44:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally posted by

How do you do that? And is Bradd_D really gay?
TIA

Do you mean this? Use the quote button above the post. And, yes he is, so is the_reject.

Just be carefull, some of the Ga Gang likes to twist your words!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:10:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally posted by

How do you do that? And is Bradd_D really gay?
TIA

Do you mean this? Use the quote button above the post. And, yes he is, so is the_reject.

Just be carefull, ByteTheBullet likes to tickle your pee-pee!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Link Posted: 7/19/2003 10:20:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Here we go, again.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 6:04:32 AM EDT
[#5]

Do you mean this? Use the quote button above the post.

Thanks everyone. However, I am not quite sure I understand what you mean by using the quote button above the post. I guess I got it. Thanks again. Do you just type in the originally posted by?
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 8:49:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Each 'reply' has a row of buttons. When you would like to quote someone, click the quote button on that 'reply'. This will open a window much like the 'reply' window with the exception that the 'reply' is incorporated in your 'reply' and it has the 'originally posted by' line in it.

Hope this helps...

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 2:40:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Each 'reply' has a row of buttons. When you would like to quote someone, click the quote button on that 'reply'. This will open a window much like the 'reply' window with the exception that the 'reply' is incorporated in your 'reply' and it has the 'originally posted by' line in it.

Hope this helps...  And if not, I'll come over for some "personal" instruction, if you know what I mean AND I THINK YOU DO!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Link Posted: 7/20/2003 6:04:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Hope this helps...

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Thanks for helping a newbie. I somehow missed the quote button before.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 6:07:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hope this helps...  And if not, I'll come over for some "personal" instruction, if you know what I mean AND I THINK YOU DO!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Reject I certainly Thank You for volunteering ByteTheBullet's personal attention.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 7:35:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hope this helps...

ByteTheBullet  (-:

No prob..if it'd been the_reject, he'd probably bit you.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 4:18:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Thanks, guys, for helping out EOD.  I haven't been able to check the board much the last few days.  That will change towards the end of the week though.

See ya.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 4:27:07 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hope this helps...

ByteTheBullet  (-:

No prob..if it'd been the_reject, he'd never have put out like me.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Damn skippy I wouldn't...
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 4:27:58 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Thanks, guys, for helping out EOD.  I haven't been able to check the board much the last few days.  That will change towards the end of the week though.

See ya.

So tell us about this miraculous transition from "slacker" to whatever you are gonna be towards the end of the week...  
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 4:28:49 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Reject I certainly Thank You for volunteering ByteTheBullet's personal attention.

Hey man, wasn't me.  That's Byte's deal...  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top