Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2003 7:24:46 AM EDT
Mike (the_beer_slayers) Birthday is that weekend. It's actually on the 10th. But celebrating it on the 9th with our friends at the FOP Range. I'm inviting ya'll to come and shoot with us. As what better way to turn a year older than to spend it with your friends blowing things up. And maybe we can swindle LostWildcat to cook for us again. As he's good at that. We have fun everytime ya'll come down. And since we haven't seen ya since the last Boomstock shoot. We'd love to have ya again. Oh and did I mention,I will be bringin some Jerky!

Send me an IM if you can Make it!
Mona
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 7:31:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Really wish I could make that one, Mona.  Donna and I had a blast the last time.  I guess you guys are lucky in one aspect - no death-chili this time.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 7:40:00 AM EDT
[#2]
The Death chilli was good. Just a little too hot for me! Well hopefully you both will be able to come out and shoot with us sometime again!

Mona
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 9:12:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I should be able to make it.  By then I'll know if my work project is going well.  If not, I might come looking for a job!

Link Posted: 7/10/2003 10:45:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The Death chilli was good. Just a little too hot for me! Well hopefully you both will be able to come out and shoot with us sometime again!

Mona

The next time I make it, I'll be using peppers from my own garden.  Mmmm... red savina habaneros...

I'll save that batch for the cooler months.  
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 1:57:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm there...as long as Mike ain't poppin' out of a cake naked!    
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 5:13:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm there...as long as Mike ain't poppin' out of a cake naked!    

No,you won't have to worry about that. I think that if I could afford it. It would be a Hooters Girl instead. We don't want ot scare you Georgia Guys away!

Mona
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 5:14:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I should be able to make it.  By then I'll know if my work project is going well.  If not, I might come looking for a job!

Well,come on down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mona
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 5:15:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mona

The next time I make it, I'll be using peppers from my own garden.  Mmmm... red savina habaneros...

I'll save that batch for the cooler months.  

Can you make some almost Dead Chilli? I'd eat that.

Mona
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 5:23:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey Mona, I've put it on my calendar, I'm excited about it!

I got all my reloading stuff today and I'm going to get set up for that. Is that .223 brass still available at the range?

Cant wait to try your jerky again, good stuff!

gilfrd
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 5:43:57 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm honored that you want me to cook for Beerslayers B'Day Party!.

I should be good to go by then so count me in.

I'm thinking maybe something different than burgers this time...dont know what yet, but something.

LWC
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 6:44:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Honestly, LWC, I thought your burgers were fanfuggintastic.  I wouldn't change a thing.

Mona, almost-dead or nearly-dead chili just doesn't cut through northern winds.  You really gotta have the good stuff to deal with cold like that.  
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 9:29:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Hey Mona, I've put it on my calendar, I'm excited about it!

I got all my reloading stuff today and I'm going to get set up for that. Is that .223 brass still available at the range?

Cant wait to try your jerky again, good stuff!

gilfrd

This is always Brass at the range. Mike taught me how to Reload 223 Ammo. It was fun. Can't wait to do more!

Mona
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 9:31:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I'm thinking maybe something different than burgers this time...dont know what yet, but something.

LWC

We love your cooking! I wouldn't ask anyone else! You've been really great and your bugers are wonderful!

Maybe we could have Burgers and a few of us can bring some side dishes of something!

Mona
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 9:33:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Honestly, LWC, I thought your burgers were fanfuggintastic.  I wouldn't change a thing.

Mona, almost-dead or nearly-dead chili just doesn't cut through northern winds.  You really gotta have the good stuff to deal with cold like that.  

But I am warm natured during the Cold Winter Months! And my mouth and tongue can't take it. So,couldn't you make some Chilli that won't kill my tastebuds?

Mona
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 7:04:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Sounds like fun to me.
It will be good to see the Bama crew again.

ARH
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 4:40:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Sounds like fun to me.
It will be good to see the Bama crew again.

ARH

Well,we like having ya'll come over and play at the Range with us. You guys are the nicest bunch I think I've ever met.

Mona
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 10:11:39 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LWC

We love your cooking! I wouldn't ask anyone else! You've been really great and your bugers are wonderful!

Maybe we could have Burgers and a few of us can bring some side dishes of something!

Mona

Ok, since everyone likes burgers, but I think I'll make a limited batch of my BBQ Keilbase too!!!
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 10:25:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Everyone loves LWC's kielbasa...
...especially Mrs. LWC.  
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 5:00:53 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Everyone loves LWC's kielbasa...

EVERYONE???  

...especially Mrs. LWC.  

EVERYONE???  
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 8:47:37 PM EDT
[#20]
I need a head count on how many of ya'll are going to make it to the shoot on the 9th of August. Please let me know as soon as you can!

Sincerely,
Mona
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 3:04:54 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm there for sure.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 3:53:15 AM EDT
[#22]
I regret to inform you that as of this moment I will be unable to attend. BUT, if anything changes I am there like white on rice. Wait, that didn't make sense. You get the gist right?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top