Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2003 8:13:08 AM EDT
Howdy Georgia friends!
Hoping someone here can give me hand, or at least take pity on me...LOL

I've gotten to know a bunch of you through the Bama/Georgia shoots at the FOP here in B'ham. As many of you know, I am married to an UGA grad. She goes to every BAMA game with me and cheers for the Tide, and often misses getting to watch the Dawgs on TV etc...because of it.

I would dearly love to take her to the ALabama Georgia game in Athens this fall, because it would mean a lot to her, especially since I suspect that UGA will pound the holy shit out of us.

If any of you Georgia boys have some connections that could help me score a pair of tickets that won't put me in the poorhouse (emphasis on not putting me in the poorhouse) I'd be greatly appreciative, and my wife would be thrilled. I don't really care where they are in the stadium, either. (Although the BAMA section would be nice...for me at least (misery loves company and all that)...LOL

Thanks for reading and for any help y'all might be able to give. Can't wait to waste some more lead at the next Tannerite Fest at the FOP.

Reg
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:33:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I’ve got a buddy who has some connections.  According to him, since BAMA is supposed to suck this year (sorry, his words), you’d probably be okay just buying from a scalper.  Nevertheless, he’s checking into it.  I’ll let you know what I find out.

Mark
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:46:54 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I’ve got a buddy who has some connections.  According to him, since BAMA is supposed to suck this year (sorry, his words), you’d probably be okay just buying from a scalper.  Nevertheless, he’s checking into it.  I’ll let you know what I find out.

Mark

We probably will suck, but scalper prices are still running at 175 and up per ticket right now.

Anyhoo, this trip is more for my wife than for me.

Thanks for looking into it for me in any event. It's appreciated!

Reg
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:06:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd like to help...but you scare me.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:11:48 AM EDT
[#4]
He is a scary guy, you know...
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:46:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Have you tried EBay? I hear that you can get free tickets with every SEC Championship ring that you buy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top