Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2003 10:06:59 AM EDT
http://www.legis.state.ga.us/legis/2003_04/gacode/27-3-4.html

last line = no fun

p.s. For Marty, AAC says they fill their toys with Kroil to clean em.  Kevin says the 22LR need cleaning about every 1000rds, but the 9mm/223 stuff is virtually self-cleaning with good ammo.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:19:55 AM EDT
[#1]
The chair is against the wall.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:40:03 AM EDT
[#2]
John has a long mustache.

I think that last line sucks.  
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#3]
See I really thought it was some sort of code. Then it became clear...the big pin had nothing to do with the pins on an AR15(like this is some kind of gun nut forum, or something) it is a straight and or safety pin. The last line of the code is like a pin popping a ballon which of course equals no fun. But then again, if this was some sort of gun forum a ballon popping could cause quite a few of these nuts guys to draw and fire. But then you would be drawing my fire, which is always good.

Where did my 64 ounce Diet Dr Pepper go? Oh yeah, I drank it. Gotta get another one.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:03:00 AM EDT
[#4]
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:49:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

Stop looking at fonts....pervert.

~ s0ulzer0
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top