Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2003 3:51:29 PM EDT
Ok guys, I just got back from a fun-filled week in Orange Beach, AL. Did I miss anything while I was gone? Fill me in on anything big I missed. If there was nothing big, please disregard.

Mark
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 6:53:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, we all pitched in and bought a minigun.  We all own equal shares in it.  If you want to shoot it, you'll either have to bribe one of us away from it, or pay us all an amount to compensate us.  It was a group purchase, ya know.

And boy, does that thing ever have the sweetest whir you've ever heard...
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:06:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Mark, I'll sell my share of the mini for a case of beer.  Call me if interested.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 3:57:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey Mark I got off the phone with IO on Fri morning, and was told ROMAK III's came in and it should have shipped out Fri morning.  I'm hopin it gets in sometime this week (hopefully before Wednesday)
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:00:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Let's see. Maynard and Strom died. And, oh yeah, they killed Lester, you bastards!

Other than that, you didn't miss much.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top