Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2003 5:10:59 AM EDT
Guys,
   Just wanted to let you know that I'll be offering an IPSC 3 gun class at South River on Aug. 2nd & 3rd. If you are thinking about shooting the 3 gun match in August, this would be an excellent tune-up. It doesn't matter if you've never shot a match before, I'll help you with getting you equipment together. Although the class is geared towards IPSC competition, it will help you with you gun handling skills, regardless of the type of shooting you like to do. It will also be an excellent test of you skills and equipment. There's nothing like the induced stress of a timer clocking you every move. The format will be 1/2 day pistol, 1/2 day shotgun, and 1 day rifle. I'm anticipating shooting about 600 pistol, 150 shotgun, and 750 rifle. If you interested, send me an email and I'll forward you the complete information sheet.
The class is set-up for a maximum of 20 students and is almost half full. The cost is $200 with a $50 deposit to secure you slot. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. If you are, I'll give you your money back!
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 6:56:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I’m in (well, 90% sure).  Sending an e-mail.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:09:05 PM EDT
[#2]
j3
 Any semi-automatic pistol will work. If its a single stack, I would bring 5 mags. If its a hi-cap, I would bring 3. As far as shotguns are concerned, Any modern shotgun will work, pump or semi. It should have at least a 5 round capacity and 8 is preferable, but not required. For rifles, the class is geared towards the AR platform, but any semi auto rifle will work (AK, Mini-14, FAL, etc..) If you have a choice, bring the AR. If not, let me know what you have and I'll put together some techniques for your individual rifle.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 5:46:22 AM EDT
[#3]
BTT- I still have a few slots left.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 6:37:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, the work schedule for the next 4-6 weeks looks like it might kill me.  Seems as though my boss promised one of our biggest customers we'd deliver on two projects at the same time.  With work so up in the air, I can't commit to anything else for at least a few weeks.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 9:59:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Bookhound,
  No problem, just let me know if and when you can make it. I don't think it'll be a problem. I know the guy running the show :)
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 10:20:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Cool.  I appreciate that.  I even bought a new pistol (Kimber Custom II) just for the match.  I use matches and classes as excuses to buy new toys.  

So, I'm serious about the class/match.  It just all depends on the schedule at this point.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 12:31:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Sent an e-mail.  Cheers!
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 5:28:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Already registered.  Anybody else going?

Also looking for 9mm ammo.  Should have got it at the show a couple weeks ago.  Any good place to get it around?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top