Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2003 8:58:20 AM EDT
Ok, I have been playing around with Windows Movie Maker. These are the smallest sized files but they are in WMV format, which is fine...I guess.

PLEASE right click the link and save them to your hard drive before viewing. The sizes(approx.) are included for you dial-up guys.

BOOMfestII-1.wmv – 1.3 meg

BOOMfestII-2.wmv – 300 kb

BOOMfestII-3.wmv – 550 kb

BOOMfestII-4.wmv – 250 kb

BOOMfestII-5.wmv – 215 kb

BOOMfestII-6.wmv – 350 kb

Enjoy!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 9:25:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 9:25:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Great videos!

And I say that even though my moment of triumph wasn't captured in any of them...  
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 9:57:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Great videos!

And I say that even though my moment of triumph wasn't captured in any of them...  

Which moment was that?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:47:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Great videos!

Which moment was that?

ByteTheBullet  (-:

All of them!  

Seriously, though, it was when I tagged the tennerite that ended up busting the top part of the wooden frame at the 50 yard target.  The one that Mark couldn't see to save his life until I blew it up for him.

But he was probably looking at the ground for his five hundred bucks.  

Maybe s0ulzer0 has it captured.  I'm pretty sure one of you camera goons did...
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:26:25 AM EDT
[#5]
That's right, make fun of the fat, broke, blind guy.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:40:23 AM EDT
[#6]
DAYUM! cool as hell video, much much better than mine.. too much dead air in my video since I wasn't shooting ;) I would get halfway through the explosion and it would cut out. Next time I'm going to have to use the lower quality, longer length option when recording.

Thanks Byte!

gilfrd

edited to say P806, mmmmmmmmm, Liv
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 1:27:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks fellers, I did a bit of dead air cropping to save space. I have maxed out my webspace so I gotta start deleting stuff.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 2:51:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Nice flims!.... I smell.....Oscar?.....nope thats just the aftermath of Reject's Chili

Trogdor...the burninator
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:29:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Nice flims!.... I smell.....Oscar?.....nope thats just the aftermath of Reject's Chili

Trogdor...the burninator

Oh, you mean "Eau de Burning Colon"?

Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:53:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Looks like you guys had a hell of a time. I'm gonna have to try out that tannerite stuff one of these times
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:13:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Looks like you guys had a hell of a time. I'm gonna have to try out that tannerite stuff one of these times

Don't forget the chili!
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:31:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Hey Byte, I wasn't sure about your remaining bandwidth but I was thinking maybe the 'Bama Boys and girls might wanna see those too.

gilfrd
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 9:31:41 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Hey Byte, I wasn't sure about your remaining bandwidth but I was thinking maybe the 'Bama Boys and girls might wanna see those too.

gilfrd

What happens when I run outta bandwidth? Will they 'cut off' my DSL for the rest of the month? I have yet to see/get anything from earthlink regarding bandwidth, I always try to conserve though. Conservation is good.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 9:50:23 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

gilfrd

I have yet to see/get anything from earthlink regarding bandwidth, I always try to conserve though. Conservation is good.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Damn dirty net-hippie!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top