Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2003 7:25:31 AM EDT
Which one of you was in that big black K-9 car that kept crossing into the lane of the
Yellow Nissan Frontier 4x4 at around 10:45AM
on Beaver Ruin Rd in Lilburn/Gwinnett?????

That was my truck you almost side swipped!

Next time let the dog drive!
~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:11:51 AM EDT
[#1]
All your Frontiers are belong to us!

(Sorry, buddy.  I couldn't resist. )
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:42:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Which one of you was in that big black K-9 car that kept crossing into the lane of the

~ s0ulzer0

Little out of his jurisdiction, wasn't he?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:59:56 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:03:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

~ s0ulzer0

That never seems to stop the Duluth State Police, maybe Doraville PD is taking the same approach...
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:41:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

~ s0ulzer0

That never seems to stop the Duluth State Police, maybe Doraville PD is taking the same approach...

Many moons ago, back in the '80s, I got pulled over on I75 South at Cleveland Avenue by Hapeville.  Mind you, I had just come from downtown Atlanta and had been nowhere near Hapeville at that point.  I pulled over, he opened his door, I saw Hapeville on the door, I put my wallet back in my pocket and walked back to my car.  He asked me what the hell I thought I was doing and I informed him that he was out of his jurisdiction and I had not been in Hapeville and for him not to even think about using 'hot pursuit' as an excuse.  He told me I had an attitude and I informed him that it was the other way around.  I told him to call an Atlanta cop out and we would talk to him about the situation.  He had his dispatcher call Atlanta, thinking they would side with the Hapeville cop.  Well, the Atlanta cop got there, I explained that I had just left work in downtown and could prove it and that I had not been in Hapeville.  The Hapeville cop lied through his teeth and I restated that I could prove I just left work and my route from work did not go anywhere near Hapeville.  He just stuttered and sputtered at that point and the Atlanta cop told him to get back in his car and he better not be seen pulling over people in Atlanta again.  His face was all puffy and red and he was furious.  Needless to say, I have not gone into Hapeville since then.

Normally, I am very curteous when pulled over, but this guy was way out of bounds with this bullshit and the Atlanta cop knew it too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top