Enjoy!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:38:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool pics as usual Byte.

ARH
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 4:26:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey man big thanks, it was a great range. I look forward to shooting with everyone again soon. Ive got to get one of those digi cams. Do you have any recomendations on a specific brand or anything?
 Joel
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 6:20:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey ATLGA, Byte and I both use Canon's, arguably the best CCD's out there. I got the G2 which is about $500 now and I think Byte has the S50 wich is pretty darned nice at about $550, not as many features but pocketsized... I gotta get me one of those too!
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 6:47:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice pics!
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 8:18:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Ouch! thats alot of cash! humm then again being able to take pics all day long and only keep the ones you want ...hummm.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 12:40:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I just got the Olympus c-4000 zoom. 4.O megapixels and an optical zoom for about $360 if you look around.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 3:42:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hey ATLGA, Byte and I both use Canon's, arguably the best CCD's out there. I got the G2 which is about $500 now and I think Byte has the S50 wich is pretty darned nice at about $550, not as many features but pocketsized... I gotta get me one of those too!

Ahem...pray tell thee sir, what features might I be missing?!? Did I mention mine is 5 Megapixels?!? I believe the S50 is the same as the G2 in a smaller package...that's what the salesman said. Psst, don't tell, but I got mine for $509 shipped...I LOVE the internet.

Everybody else...thanks!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top