Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2003 2:24:18 PM EDT
in the way of hiking etc?  Taking a friend (girl) and said she was interested in doing something like that.

I know there is state park thing close to the Dekalb CO range off  of 1-20 but I really prefer CE to the police range.

thanks for any feedback.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 3:04:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
in the way of hiking etc?  Taking a friend (girl) and said she was interested in doing something like that.

I know there is state park thing close to the Dekalb CO range off  of 1-20 but I really prefer CE to the police range.

thanks for any feedback.

Check these sites:

sherpaguides.com/georgia/wildlife_viewing/Historic_heartland/38.html

www.trails.com/explore/tcatalog_trail.asp?TrailID=HGD041-053

www.monticelloga.org/site/page712.html

Lotsa good stuff.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 3:33:21 PM EDT
[#2]
You're heading there NOW?  Holy crap, that range nazi from last time is REALLY gonna be pissed.  

Just kiddin', tella100.  Hope this means you're coming tomorrow?  ARH and I (and maybe some others) are doing breakfast at a Cracker Barrel first.  You coming for that too?  See ya.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 3:57:37 PM EDT
[#3]
yep, tomorrow most likely. Its either that or the braves game.

the range nazi?  I've been there about 5 or 6 times and haven't had to deal with too many headaches, a few elmer fudds but thats about it.

What did the Range Nazi do?

CB sounds good, the answer kinda depends on how much drinking I do tonight :)
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 4:07:15 PM EDT
[#4]
The range nazi was just a local guy who was pissed all the benches were taken.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top