Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2003 3:05:46 PM EDT
... sometimes, it doesn't all come back home with you.
Anybody seen a blue cartridge box with .44 mag cases in it, and a box of Aguila SSS?
Next time, I'll trim the load that I carry to the range. It took me three trips to put everything back in the truck. I'm investing in a little red wagon and some Flowmaster and K+N stickers.
 -Hobbit
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:04:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I know how you feel.
Somebody "borrowed" a pre ban mag for my Sig 229-.40 the same day somebody relieved lostwildcat of three boxes of 855.
We need to be better about watching each others shit at the range.
Sorry to hear about the loss.

ARH
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 3:31:06 AM EDT
[#2]
It's no great loss (esp. compared to you and LWC). It's probably just a couple of bucks worth of stuff. I figured that I dropped it somewhere- there was a lot more expensive stuff to steal there, if someone wanted to steal from the most heavily armed people I know.
 BTW, ARH- where does your signature poetry come from?
 -Hobbit
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 3:38:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Heh.  I made that mistake the first time I went out to CE.  I brought WAY too much stuff.  Or, I should say, I brought WAY too much ammo, and didn't shoot enough of it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:24:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It's no great loss (esp. compared to you and LWC). It's probably just a couple of bucks worth of stuff. I figured that I dropped it somewhere- there was a lot more expensive stuff to steal there, if someone wanted to steal from the most heavily armed people I know.
 BTW, ARH- where does your signature poetry come from?
 -Hobbit

They are lyrics from the song Stardog Champion by Mother Love Bone.

ARH
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 5:34:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I listen to Mother Love Bone. Didn't think anyone else knew who they were. Good choice.

Andy
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 3:47:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Hijacking my own thread...
 I had never heard of Mother Love Bone until the Temple of the Dog album came out.
 It was the last time Eddie Vedder did something worth listening to.

-Hobbit
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 10:08:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hijacking my own thread...
 I had never heard of Mother Love Bone until the Temple of the Dog album came out.
 It was the last time Eddie Vedder did something worth listening to.

-Hobbit

I know what you mean about Eddie, he has turned out to be a real pud lick. I always liked Cornell and Soundgarden more. It's a shame that he is playing with those commie shit hogs from RATM.

ARH
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 5:15:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Perpetuating the hijack...

Chris Cornell can fuggin' sing.  Eddie Vedder just kind of mutters...

One of the defining moments of my high school years is knowing exactly where I was and what I was doing when Soundgarden announced that they were no more.

I am a sad shell of a human being...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top