Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2003 3:14:13 AM EDT
Cable went down for maint about 12:30 am today and I missed a show on the History channel about Operation Foxley that I really wanted to see!!!!!!!!!!  By chance did anyone tape it?  I was really looking forward to watching that show.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:30:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Alot of dramatization, you didn't miss much. I started to watch it, but ended up turning the channel.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:55:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Shouldn't you be polishing up that CETME instead of watching TV?  
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:40:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I cleaned that Cetme right as I got home from Wilson Shoals today.  Found out the Cetme 5 rnd mag won't feed at all (bolt just slides accross the top of the rounds, but the G3 mags work flawlessly.  I can't wait to make it to bamma and put some 7.62x51 to work on some Tannerite and Steel Plate.  I'm still interested in catching The Bit on Operation Foxley.  I still like to think what if.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top