Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2003 4:28:53 PM EDT
Well I Bought a Sig Pro 2340 it was used but barely. I put about 30 rounds through it and it's sweet. here's what one looks like from a web page.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 4:49:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you shoot it out the window on the way home?  
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 4:58:44 PM EDT
[#2]
yea we drove through tech's liberal arts department. But really we shot it at Kens hause in his back yard. I need to get a Fobus for it and some night sites. I think this will be my new carry piece. I like it being DA/SA with a decocker. I hope my Glock model 27 won't hate me for changing carry pieces.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 5:22:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats on the new Sig. I ordered a P228 yesterday, will be in next week. Going to add a Laser Max and Trijicon night sights. The reason I am getting it is I am going to use it as my carry.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 6:17:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thats a very nice gun. What does it shoot 40SW?I have been wanting a SIG since my wife got hers.

Your wife shoots better than you.  You don't deserve a SIG!  
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 6:47:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes it is 40 S&W but comes in 357 sig also. the sig pro 2009 is in 9MM and looks the same. The only problem is that the only high cap mag are for LEO only (12 rounds) due to this pistol was manufactured in 1998.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 8:17:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Very nice, thought about the same pistol myself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top