Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2003 12:47:08 PM EDT
After looking around on the board I found you guys. I just bought a Bushy A3 with 16" barrel.
I got a IM from you guys about the CE shoot. Sorry I missed it, but had to work. Anyway I live in Gwinnett County and just wanted to chime in and say hello. I'll keep checking back here for the next shoot. I'm interested in meeting and shooting with some fellow members.
I shoot a lot up at Wilson Shoals due to the fact they are open on Sunday. I've been to CE twice and usually get the evil eye from the folks there when I take my AK. Wait till they see me with my AR. LOL

Take care guys,

Andy
"w30olds"
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 1:14:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome aboard w30olds.
I think you will like the GA gang.
Some of us will be meeting up at the funshow this weekend.
Join us if you can.

ARH
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 1:17:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome! Glad to see that you found us. We like to think of this as group therapy for AR addicts.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 1:41:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

We like to think of this as group therapy for AR addicts.

This is pure BS.  You guys do nothing but feed the habit!  

w30olds, welcome.  I shoot at Wilson Shoals a bit too.  We should try hooking up some Sunday.  And you do get a few stares with an AR.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 4:26:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Howdy!

Don't let these slobs fool you. Check with me if you have any questions. I will give you the straight dope!

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Edited fer spellin'
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:09:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome!  Come on out and hang with us sometime.  We're getting quite a family here.  I do think they're going to have to extend the slab at CE, though.  Doubling the number of benches should do nicely.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 3:32:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We like to think of this as group therapy for AR addicts.

This is pure BS.  You guys do nothing but feed the habbit!  

Dude, I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I don't give food to nuns!
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 4:22:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Boy, I'm full of typos lately.  You missed a good shoot Saturday, reject.  Hope to see ya sometime soon.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 5:09:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey welcome to the boards, I Lurked for almost two years before jumping in to it. These fellas are really great and have lots of info.
 Joel T
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 6:09:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Welcome to the asylum. Us inmates are running it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top