Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2003 11:30:15 AM EDT
Given that the damn hippies are going to cut off the supply of tannerite come may 24 would anyone be interested in a group buy?

I think we can get cases for 84.00. A case is enough to fill about 200 film canisters as seen at the sat shoot!

Let me know if there is interest, i am definately going to try to pick some up.

LWC
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 11:42:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Count me in.

ARH
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 1:13:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, here we go again.  I just opened my wallet.  Take what you want.  

Seriously, put me down for a case.

Now for the questions.  How can this stuff be stored?  In other words, how do I avoid blowing up my house with a case of this stuff?

How long is its shelf life?
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#3]
One more thing, can anyone point me in the direction of the new law that's banning this stuff?
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#4]
As I'm sure Trogdor has told you, I'm in.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 3:29:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes I'm in.......BOOM
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 5:30:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes! I am in. I will eat PB&J all month if I have to.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 8:21:02 AM EDT
[#7]
The Tannerites come 20 per case. It is a binary which means you gotta mix the 2 powders in order to make them 'active'. If you dont mix them they are as safe as storing sand in a bottle. I'm not sure about the shelf life but the guy I got mine from had them for about a year he said.

I wish I would have waited on the group buy!! I already ordered 2 cases dagnabbit!

gilfrd

www.tannerite.com/she_exploding_targets.html
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 1:42:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Count me in for a case.

How are we arranging our funds transfer and delivery?

Link Posted: 4/30/2003 4:34:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Sorry guys.  I need to change my order to zero cases.  Found out the wife is for sure losing her job in a few weeks and I’m gonna try to save a few pennies.
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 6:42:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Here's the deal,

I have a group purchase price of 85.00/case and he is charging us 1/2 shipping which comes to 6.00/case for a total of 91.00 delivered to my door.

Most of the responses I've gotten here are from people I plan to see at the next shoot, so delivery would take place either then or the next time I come to CE for a shoot.

I DO NOT HAVE A CREDIT CARD, i paid them off and destroyed them all, i can use my debit card for the purchase, but I will need everyone to send in their funds before the order is placed. (if anyone has a problem with this let me know via IM, we'll work something out)

I would prefer everyone send a check or MO, I may be able to do paypal, but there's that 3% fee and all that.

Let me know what you guys think.

I want to place the order 2 weeks from Friday, so please get back with me.

Ryan

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!  we WILL be able to buy Tannerite exploding targets after May 24, I just got off the phone with them and they said the law appiles only to Gun Ranges that use them commercially, they will have to have a license...WE CAN GET ALL WE WANT!!!!

group purchase is still on, for the cheap!
Link Posted: 4/30/2003 9:35:14 AM EDT
[#11]
I am still in for one case.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 1:59:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Yes sir, you are in!! FUNDS RECIEVED!  

Only one more week before the order.

I need some more people in on this buy guys!
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:29:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Sorry, lostwildcat, but I'm gonna pass.  I appreciate your offer to spot me some, but I really want to see how things are gonna go with the wife's job situation.  Plus I'm trying to scrape enough cash together to buy a 1911, then that will be it for a while.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 3:49:48 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Yes sir, you are in!! FUNDS RECIEVED!  

Only one more week before the order.

I need some more people in on this buy guys!

WOOOHOOO!!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Link Posted: 5/11/2003 9:04:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Ok guys, 5 more days to buy time.

So far I have money from

BytetheBullet
ARH
Trogdor
BeetleBailey
Horseman

Please send funds asap so you dont miss out on the group price.

IM me for address if i havent already sent it to you.

Ryan
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 4:02:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
We can do them for $84/case if you pick them up here.

I need to know ASAP how many cases are needed!!!

Balming 1-877-726-4345

I'll go pick them up from Balming, it will save us about 2.50 per case (which i'll refund when i deliver the goods) and it gives me a reson to go back up there and hang out in a kick ass gun store...
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 4:33:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Count me, too!

Money's on the way.

Link Posted: 5/11/2003 6:13:59 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Count me, too!

Money's on the way.

I'm not forgettin you bud! I have you included in the count for a case, i'm just putting those names up to say that thier payment made it, i'll add yours as soon as the funds get here.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top