Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2022 8:30:13 PM EDT
The Lt. Governor came to the Faith,Family, Freedom Day at our church 8/20/21 and was the keynote speaker. He also acknowledged a likely run for the governor’s office in 2024, not sure if this was the first time publicly or not. Good old WLOS was on hand and of course their coverage was as expected. You can find it on YouTube or I imagine on their website if you want. Here’s a few pics from the event.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/23/2022 4:00:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope he runs.. i cant wait for useless cooper to be gone..

The legislative branch should be de funding coopers guards.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 10:05:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Hope so too, it’s sad that hearing someone state the plain truth clearly in a public setting is uncommon.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 12:12:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I would vote for Robinson in a heartbeat. I sort of wish he would run for senator to get rid of Tillis or replace Burr, but still, we need to get rid of Coop the poop ASAP.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 6:56:37 AM EDT
[#4]
He is a amazing man.
Link Posted: 8/30/2022 9:45:58 PM EDT
[#5]
We got there a little before Mark spoke.

That was a great event.

And yep. Cooper needs to go!
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 9:31:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would vote for Robinson in a heartbeat. I sort of wish he would run for senator to get rid of Tillis or replace Burr, but still, we need to get rid of Coop the poop ASAP.
View Quote

We really need to clone the guy.  Whatever he runs for he’s got my vote. Tillis and burr have never and will never get my vote.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 1:47:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We really need to clone the guy.  Whatever he runs for he’s got my vote. Tillis and burr have never and will never get my vote.
View Quote

Same here
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 6:27:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd like to see him run for president, will vote for him either way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top