Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2022 8:39:46 AM EDT
WLOS

Anyone know anything about this? Sounds like maybe he sold handguns with out checking permits or maybe it was property of Highway Patrol. Not sure what else he could have done wrong. If he sold to a felon but didn’t know, I don’t think that is his fault. The article makes it sound like selling guns itself was the crime. I guess that’s just WLOS and their ultra left wing ways.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 9:12:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Hard to say really. I’ve seen on some local forums/classifieds where individuals are constantly selling 6+ guns at any one time, for years.  They will post in their ads something to the effect of ‘from my personal collection’.  It’s not hard to also notice that some guns are bought and resold consistently by the same people. I don’t know what the threshold is for the FTATF on number of sales from individuals. I would think that in todays Amerika it would be pretty risky selling a large number of guns regularly, especially consistently over a several year period. Hard to say what got the trooper pinched in this instance.
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 7:59:22 AM EDT
[#2]
He was buying them at Lawman’s law enforcement store in Raleigh and turning around and selling them . The felon that purchased one or some the guns the  Trooper knew he was a Felon . Also selling them from the trunk of his patrol car. He was the reason they only let me purchase one shotgun from the store in Raleigh.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top