Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2022 6:08:48 PM EDT
I'll be in Charlotte this weekend with my 14-year-old nephew to see the Coca-Cola 600 (his Christmas present).  

What I'm looking for are suggestions for good, local places to eat (specifically BBQ and fried chicken/soul food) and some entertainment options for Friday and Saturday (we're already planning on hitting the NASCAR HOF).  

Also, when is a good time to get to the raceway?  I'm not a NASCAR fan, but he is and I don't want to screw up his first race experience because I'm not leaving early enough.

I'm also thinking of checking out PSA's store in Denver, is it worth checking out or no?

Thanks in advance guys!
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 10:37:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I think "The Smoke Pit" is pretty good for BBQ. Its in Concord, about 8 miles from the track.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top