Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2022 11:43:04 AM EDT

https://www.victory-arms.com

They seem to have some interesting surplus stuff.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 12:27:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Local to me. Andrew is good people. Really knows his stuff when it comes to military type firearms. They have a wide variety of firearms, ammo, accessories, surplus gear and clothing, even some reloading supplies. I'm actually planning to stop in this weekend to pick up some 9mm Makarov ammunition and some powder if they still have what I'm looking for. I can't comment on firearms prices there as I'm not in the market, but their ammo prices aren't the worst I've seen and they have an impressive selection.

I know they have been a fixture at NC gun shows in this part of the state for years and decided to open a store front right before Covid happened. Every time I've gone in, there were a fair number of customers at the gun counters.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 12:35:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Local to me. Andrew is good people. Really knows his stuff when it comes to military type firearms. They have a wide variety of firearms, ammo, accessories, surplus gear and clothing, even some reloading supplies. I'm actually planning to stop in this weekend to pick up some 9mm Makarov ammunition and some powder if they still have what I'm looking for. I can't comment on firearms prices there as I'm not in the market, but their ammo prices aren't the worst I've seen and they have an impressive selection.

I know they have been a fixture at NC gun shows in this part of the state for years and decided to open a store front right before Covid happened. Every time I've gone in, there were a fair number of customers at the gun counters.
View Quote

Thank you @1Devildog
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top