Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2022 10:48:57 AM EDT
Last May. I asked Greg if he could build me a custom safe that would need to come apart to fit in a small doorway. I sent him dim mentions, he said he could do it. Every few months I called, he said he was behind but he would get to it in another month or so. It was supposed to be September, then March, then April. I spoke to him in April, he confirmed that I would have equipment to lift the top of the safe up to attach it. I haven’t heard anything from him in weeks. I called today to be told he couldn’t do it. It’s just too complex. Now that steel has doubled in price and I waited this long for him. Piss poor business ethics. I guess if you want something he has built already, but don’t count on him for anything past that. I’m doing my best to refrain from using foul language right now. I am beyond pissed off at him.
If you read this Greg, your an idiot. You seemed like someone who was reliable. You are not.

Does anyone know of anyplace around that will build a custom safe that’s reliable?
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 8:02:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought my safe from him about twenty years ago , been a great safe !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top