Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2021 8:38:56 PM EDT
I got into milling a few 80% AR15 lowers years ago with some Army buddies after we all threw in on a jig kit. Now, those guys are spread all across the country, and that jig is long gone. I recently cleaned out and reorganized my war room and found one 80% lower I never finished. I'm looking for anyone in the Ft. Bragg / Sanford NC area that would let me borrow your jig, or let me come hang out with you one day and finish my lower.

In return, I can provide drinks of your choice, cash, a new shooting buddy with NFA stuff and access to private shooting land with 1000+ meter shooting lanes.

Legal disclaimer*** Under no circumstances am I looking for someone to do any of the work for me. I just need to borrow some tools.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top