Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2021 8:20:09 PM EDT
https://www.wxii12.com/article/winston-salem-police-respond-to-reported-shooting-at-mount-tabor-high-school/37455325

Used to be a great, clean school. Far better than the middle school I went to in Charlotte. Once the school board allowed "school choice" after I graduated, it went all to shit. Not trying to catch a ban by expressing my true thoughts. I used to be jealous of my friends who went to private school. With the way things are now, if I ever had a kid, I would certainly look at some form of alternative schooling.
If the name the cops were looking for on the scanner earlier is correct, the shooter's name is Maurice Trevon Evans Jr.
One family gets to bury their child, the other gets to visit him in prison for the rest of his life
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 8:16:39 AM EDT
[#1]
The drive by media is all trying to spin this into a "school shooter" incident, when this is just another case of disrespect/thug on thug crime most likely.....  And here comes the gun control talk from our dirtbag governor.....
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 8:37:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Both this and the shooting at the HS in Wilmington have one thing in common that our "leaders" will not address, and it's not guns.
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 2:10:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Ell, when i was a kid. I remember Tabor being the"preppy kids" school. Apparently i was wrong.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 1:54:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Word has it from someone very close to the investigation it that the kid who was killed was shot earlier this year 11 times and survived.
Both the "victim" and shooter were well on their way to being in gangs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top