Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2021 10:57:24 AM EDT
Hey guys I’m trying to find some 12GA shells for dove season in Raleigh and was wondering if anyone had any luck finding any. Went to 2 Walmart’s and cabelas last week and nothing. Please let me know if you know where some are. .Thanks
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 12:14:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck. I haven't seen shotgun shells in a Walmart this year (Davie and Guilford counties) aside from some 28 ga. and those are gone too.

Have you tried calling around to the gun stores in your area?
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 7:03:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you have a Dunhams in your area the one in my area had some
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 12:31:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Academy Sports in Apex had them available by the case on Sunday.  They get shipments on Sunday and Thursday so you should check on those days.  Lots of 12 gauge...can't find 20 gauge anywhere!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 2:48:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 3:56:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hey guys I’m trying to find some 12GA shells for dove season in Raleigh and was wondering if anyone had any luck finding any. Went to 2 Walmart’s and cabelas last week and nothing. Please let me know if you know where some are. .Thanks
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 8:56:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Someone in Davie county found some. It sounded like a firefight at dusk and dawn this past weekend.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 3:26:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't know if you are still looking or not but Fuquay Gun in Fuquay Varina just got in a lot of shotgun ammo, #8 and #7.5, in both 12 gauge and 20 gauge.  Having a sale at $99 per case...I didn't see anything about a limit on how much you can buy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top