Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2021 3:19:30 PM EDT
I wrote Tillis and Burr about opposing the nomination for director of ATF.

lets see how they respond.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 10:48:26 PM EDT
[#1]
They wont do a damn thing. Rinos are rinos.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 1:48:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Tillis responded

Thank you for taking the time to contact me about the nomination of David Chipman to be Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF). I appreciate hearing from you.

After carefully reviewing Mr. Chipman’s record and credentials, it is clear that he is not the right choice to lead the ATF. Should Mr. Chipman’s nomination be considered by the Senate Judiciary Committee or the full Senate, I will oppose his nomination.

Mr. Chipman’s has a long history as an anti-gun activist and has supported measures that would infringe on law-abiding Americans’ Second Amendment rights. For example, Mr. Chipman has worked for lobbyist groups that claim it was constitutional for Washington D.C. to ban all residents from owning handguns, even if they had no criminal record. Furthermore, Mr. Chipman has made inflammatory false claims about firearms. He claimed that the American gun market was flooded by foreign firearms, which was later debunked.

As a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, I serve on the committee with jurisdiction over nominees to serve as Director of the ATF. Should Mr. Chipman come before the Senate Judiciary Committee for a nomination hearing, I will certainly keep your views in mind when asking him questions.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me. Please do not hesitate to contact me again about other important issues.

Sincerely,
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 10:42:21 PM EDT
[#3]
That is the same canned answer I received from Tillis. Not a peep from Burr. Both of those motherfuckers suck balls. Nevertrumpers as well.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 8:57:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Thillis must be feeling the heat..

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/chipman-wrong-atf-gop-biden-nominee-sen-thom-tillis

Link Posted: 7/26/2021 8:28:39 AM EDT
[#5]
The GOP is filled with mostly gutless, ball less a-holes who care more about paychecks and camera time than common sense because very few of them posses any (common sense).
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 8:44:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes they are.. .why trump was so popular with people he told them what he would do and did it..

These dumbass don't GOP is full of Rino's and really need to be dumped to the curve.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top