Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2021 2:26:45 PM EDT
I'm looking for a good range to shoot rifle and pistol in the Greensboro area. Any recommendations?

Edited to add: Any experience with Wesmar Shooting Range in High Point? Other than no rapid fire, Rifles limited to 5 round in the mag at a time, and must be shot from the bench, it sounds like a decent, safe range.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 8:33:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I belong to this club:  http://centralcarolinagunclub.wildapricot.org
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 4:56:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I belong to this club:  http://centralcarolinagunclub.wildapricot.org
View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I think you can just shoot downtown as long as it's after dark. Oh wait, thats Durham.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 2:09:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think you can just shoot downtown as long as it's after dark. Oh wait, thats Durham.
View Quote

Nah... thats newburgh ny
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 11:49:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Rockingham County Gun Club
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 11:33:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 4:22:22 PM EDT
[#7]
PHA is about an hour from here and a half hour from my home in Davie County.

TBH, for the volume of shooting I do the initiation and membership cost is not really worth it.

I looked into joining a few years ago and recall the annual membership was not pro-rated so unless you joined right after the annual renewal in August, you paid full price for less than a year of membership. Nonetheless I applied but ran into an issue where they blew me off because their new member orientation was on a day that did not work for my schedule. Rather than work with me, they would not return phone calls to schedule for another day. That left a bad taste in my mouth, worse than the nasty seafood restaurant in Lexington I had to suffer through to start the membership application process...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top