Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2021 11:20:06 AM EDT
Good morning everyone!  I’m new to the board and just wanted to introduce myse. I said “boy” but shoulda said “man” as in OLD MAN - LOL!  I have always been a huge proponent of the Vonstitution and the 2nd Amendment.   I was born down east - family full of tobacco farmers and deer hunters.  Was introduced to guns as a very young kid.  But as a youth moved to Winston-Salem in the Triad area of NC. A few years back - in 2018 I was a passenger in a terrible auto accident.  While in the hospital after that accident I suffered a stroke.  After Hours and countless visits to physical therapy, etc I have recovered much but still have significant limitations that just “ARE” and are unlikely to improve.  Although I live independently and have a d cent Quality of Life based on medical ratings which I am eternally grateful for.  Not searching would never want any pity - just can’t do the whole pity party scene.  But I give you the background just to say that being “disabled” and stuck at home during the Shut-Down and all this COVID craziness. I have become obsessed with the whole P-80 concept.  I have spent much of the past year gathering tools and parts.  I think I have most everything I need down except for a few upgraded lower half parts to still trickle in.  Here’s a quick sneak peek of the upper that I believe is complete. It’s a Burnt Bronze slide with a TIN gold Zaffiri Precision barrel and slide internals.  The frame is FDE AND the extended controls ( ext slide lock, ext Mag release, etc) are all black.as soon as I figure out how to post a pic on here I’ll be sure to share..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top