Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2021 11:45:05 PM EDT
Despite the feelings of many people on ARFCom, I think there are gains to be had in NC in regards to local, state and federal offices.  We've got a real clown in Alma Adams that I think would be easy enough to unseat and the replacement, if Republican, can't possibly be any worse than she is.  

I've got an idea or two that I would like to float past someone who can wrangle the fundraising and media machine (if that's even possible anymore) for the Republicans around here.  Who would I need to talk to about that?

I'm in Charlotte.

I also believe the city council and county commission could begin to move back towards sanity as well. It really can't get a whole lot worse with only one or two Republicans between the two assemblies, if I recall correctly. I'm willing to give it one more election cycle before I pull up 6 generations of history in this area and move.  I've tried as much as I can but I can't take much more.  Between the transplants, taxes, ridiculous spending and just plain insanity, I'm over it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:24:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck, you are gonna need it where you're at.  Down here in Bladen where all the supposed corruption caused the special election, things may be turning.  Rumors is the state is indicting those dims that lied to the grand jury about Mcrae Dowless harvesting ballots.  Be careful of a very vengeful adversary that will drop to any level to forward their agenda.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:35:38 PM EDT
[#2]
That's good to hear that some of them may be getting charged. That was a cluster f from the start.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 12:40:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Get out of Charlotte, it's done. I left there nearly six years ago.  

Charlotte will never have another R mayor, or city council.  It's the Star Wars bar scene: https://charlottenc.gov/CityCouncil/bios/Pages/default.aspx

Schools are 70-80% black.  Which means no one is moving there for the schools.

There's one R on the city council, and he's, if I remember correctly, a RINO.

Buddy is a Sgt. on CMPD....just leave.

Charlotte is not the city it once was.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top