Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/23/2020 11:16:05 AM EDT
It was not hard to believe that Burr and Tillis both voted for this crap.  Foreigners get more than US citizens, had to hold my nose to vote for Tillis in the last election.  Maybe someone will come along next time around.

Please keep profanity out of the HTF or you won't be able to post in the HTF.   Many members allow their kids and family to read and post in this forum only.   Keep if family friendly or take it to General Discussion.  DV8
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 11:24:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Just try to enjoy what's left of the Ride of Life, its almost over....
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 12:41:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad I didn’t vote for Tillis.

I’d like to see Jeff Mcneely run for senate.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 5:06:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Tillis and hist DMCA add in is just total garbage.

I'm done holding my nose for that RINO. He needs to be primaried out next time if he runs again.

Burr supposedly isn't running again. We need to get candidates lined up NOW before the "party" picks someone.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 11:50:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Jeff's a good dude, but needs another session in Raleigh to get more "workings" knowledge, before the big leagues.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top