I don't see any date for statesville in your link
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:22:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't see any date for statesville in your link
View Quote

@JosephTurrisi

That’s weird. When I open the link all I do is scroll down and the dates are shown.  Below is a screen shot with the info

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 12:42:40 PM EDT
[#3]
It is weird since I don't see any dates after Aug. 16.

Edit: I open the link in a different browser and it now shows the Statesville date.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:14:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Reading the show rules the promoter is a little dishonest with this statement "7 INVASION OF PRIVACY!!! THERE WILL BE NO PICTURE TAKING, videoing, Facetiming, or live feeding at any time or any part of the show. It is the Law."

I don't know of any such law in NC and the courts have ruled you have no expectation of privacy in public.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:36:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought about going this morning, but figured it'd be a waste of time.

You'll have to let us know if it's worth it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 5:43:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I went this morning.  Good amount of people there but the prices were way too high.  Lots of people paying premium prices for ammo.  I guess I've been lucky to run into everything but 300bo and 30/30 at Academy and Bass pro over the year.  I wasn't about to throw down $55 a box for ammo that's normally $12-15 a box. There was a good selection of guns, but definitely more $$ than even Blackstone..
On the good news i found a 800rd pack of 22lr at the Statesville Walmart for $42 and Academy in Mooresville had a Winchester Wildcat that i was able to bring home!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top