Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2014 8:06:44 PM EDT
Anyone know? I need to get a truck bed sprayed and have heard price is different at each store.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 5:41:42 AM EDT
[#1]
there's a place on Reynolda Rd. as you are headed out of town, Cant remember the name of it, but I had to take my boss there when he had his truck done.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 9:31:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, looking at the dealer locator I think you only have one choice unless you want to drive to Burlington.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 2:08:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, looking at the dealer locator I think you only have one choice unless you want to drive to Burlington.
View Quote

Yep.  That's where I got my daily driver Taco done 13 years ago.  I think it was $400 for the "over the rail" option then.  Its held up very well, and I've never been a bit scared to throw anything and everything in or at the truck, just ask jmzd.  He's watched me drive the thing through the woods a time or three.  Thirteen years from now, when I need a new truck, they'll be my first stop.

LINE-X of Winston-Salem

5350 University Pkwy
Winston Salem, NC 27106
Ph. (336)744-5575
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top