BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2013 4:23:50 AM EDT
Kyle Defoor 2-Day Advanced Handgun
June 22nd and 23rd, 2013
Walnut Grove Gun Club, Bostic, NC
Cost: $525.00

Aesir Training is proud to be hosting Kyle Defoor and Alias Training in Western NC.  The 2-Day Advanced Handgun course is recommended for those that have attended shooting courses before or who have a thorough understanding of pistol basics and already have safe gun handling skills.

Topics covered will include;
•Accessories,weapon setup, gear, sights, optics, ballistics, cleaning/lube
• safety
• fundamentals
• accuracy
• positions
• speed
• barricades
• shooting on the move
• reloads and malfunctions
• strong hand/other strong hand shooting
• multiple targets
• running with a pistol
• shooting under stress. shooting tests
• night shoot
• projection, awareness, land marking, mindset

Absolutely NO VIDEO OR AUDIO. Some drills require physical exertion and an elevated heart rate. Military and LE members are welcomed, encouraged to wear their gear and weapons as they would for their application. Days are typically 9-10 hours in length with a short lunch break. Certificates are given upon successful completion of shooting tests.

2-Day Pistol Class Requirements:
- Eye and ear pro
- 1000 rds of ammo (approx) may be more, may be less depending on students
- Serviceable pistol with at least 2 magazines per
- Minimum 1 mag pouch per gun
- Holster that covers trigger guard
- hand held light or weapon mounted light
- Weapon cleaning/maintenance kit
- Appropriate weather/seasonal items
- Food/water as needed by individual – Good attitude

Kyle Defoor – Ammunition 2013

“With the recent spike of ammunition prices and scarce availability I have come up with an adjusted round count option of 400 total rounds for my OE 2 day pistol, carbine, or combo classes for those that want to train but supply/cost/availability of ammo is an issue.

Simplistically, some drills are simply cut in half, however there are some factors that many don’t consider which I’ve tried out with some custom and mil classes already this year. I have had no complaints so far, only positive remarks from those who I’ve done this with. Again, 400 rounds total for both days is possible.

Hopefully this will help some out.

Thank you,

Kyle Defoor”

To register, visit Alias Training's Registration Page
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 3:58:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Broken links fixed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top