Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2013 9:07:07 AM EDT
So I'm working up here for the next few weeks and was wondering if there's any upstate stores worth checking out?

Being from Columbia I'm probably spoiled from being 5 mins from shooters choice and palmetto state armory.
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 11:10:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I'm working up here for the next few weeks and was wondering if there's any upstate stores worth checking out?

Being from Columbia I'm probably spoiled from being 5 mins from shooters choice and palmetto state armory.

Nichols Store in Rock Hill is pretty nice, and Bass Pro shop is about a 30 minute drive from there (in NC) if interested.

Can't help you on Spartanburg...

-ZA
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:17:21 AM EDT
[#2]
In Spartanburg there is a new indoor range on 176 just north of the I-85/176 Intersection (its on the southbound side)...don't remember the name, not a lot of stock, but a good indoor range.  PSS (Personal Security Supplies) is on Hwy 9 in Boiling Springs (exit 75 off I-85, go north about 3 miles) but they LOVE their inventory (over priced IMO).  Inman Gun and Pawn is out a ways but always has good deals on handguns.  Academy is down off 29 in Spartanburg on the west side, decent selection as well.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:06:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I GOCHA COVERD,  AND NO YOU CAN FORGET IT THERE IS NOT  COMPARED TO PSA around here.1st of all stay away from (Personal Security Supplies)Dude I live here in spartanburg they are to d@m over priced and from my understanding  there is not much there to choice from because they are getting out of AR- biz ETC,
The indoor range is very nice my homeboi JONNY owen it.It called THE FIRING LINE TEL.864-804-6720, Now SPARTANBURG sweet spot is a lil place called T&K OUTDOORS IT NOT PSA but itz the closest you will get, the building is about 1/2 size of psa but that place packs a punch TODD IS THE owner and he has SOOOOOO much to choose  from safes to  crasy acc, lasers,scopes you name it he has it hand guns WHERE YOU want to start KIMBER ,COLT,SPRINGFEILD,GLOCK,1911'S,HOSTERS FROM H3LL, ECT CHRISTMAS TIME WHEN  the PSA AR'S were impossible to get IF YOU KNEW  where T&K OUTDOOR  was you left there with a PSA he had about 200 that I knew of etc.now if you called when the girl pic up the phone she will say MARLOW TRUCKIN he also owens a BIG RIG repair shop and sometimes its hare to get him on the phone due to traffic, GO THERE FIRST BEFORE THE OTHERS, AND HIT ME BACK AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top