Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2013 12:20:59 PM EDT
Where do they stand, and what is their voting record on Second amendment issues?
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 2:50:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Hagan is non-committal but I'm sure she'll sell us out given the chance.  She just hasn't came right out and said what she wants to happen with gun as far as I know.  She has voted with her party on every vote I have checked so I expect more of the same.

I haven't received a response from Burr or McHenry but I suspect they will vote to uphold the 2A.  Even so I'm sending them reminders of my thoughts on the subject.
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 2:58:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Burr posted this on his Facebook page today:

I will fight any effort to further infringe on the Second Amendment rights of American citizens, whether it is legislation or executive action by the President. I am open to having a conversation about ways in which our nation can address mental health issues and reduce violence, but I will not stand by while the President and others try to restrict the rights of law-abiding American citizens.
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 3:37:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I got a similar reply as burr's from Foxx Plus she's a NRA life member
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 3:44:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I have emailed Burr, Hagan, and Fox several times. And i only received a middle of the road no answer from Hagan.
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 4:15:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I got a similar reply as burr's from Foxx Plus she's a NRA life member

Just received my Response from Congresswoman Foxx today. She reiterated that she was an ARDENT
supporter of the 2A and would vigorously oppose any new regulation.

I already knew of her 2A stance, of course, but I wanted her assurance on any upcoming legislation.

I trust her, she has never let me/us down.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 1:08:55 PM EDT
[#6]
My sister used to work for Virginia Fox.
She is part of the "From my cold dead hands" crowd. When she says that, she means it to.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 2:10:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the info
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:23:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hagan is non-committal but I'm sure she'll sell us out given the chance.  She just hasn't came right out and said what she wants to happen with gun as far as I know.  She has voted with her party on every vote I have checked so I expect more of the same.

I haven't received a response from Burr or McHenry but I suspect they will vote to uphold the 2A.  Even so I'm sending them reminders of my thoughts on the subject.

Same thing I got from her. She needs to go............
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top