Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2011 9:34:00 AM EDT
Just a heads up.  Gun show weekend in Columbia at the South Carolina Fairgrounds.  This show is put on by Mike Kent (man click on the link)!

2011 South Carolina gun show calendar  (updated gun show information)!

For this show we will have more milsurp pistols than ever, and we will have more milsurps on our tables than all the other vendors combined.  We are anticipating good weather and this show usually brings a great crowd.  As usual we offer same price = cash or credit.  No upcharges for using your debit or credit cards.  Be sure and stop to see what we have to offer!

Need something special?  Just ask!

Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:08:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I will see you there, hopefully you will have your P-1's in or something else interesting.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:25:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes - I have 2 Walther P-1's in stock for this show!  I am working on getting a couple of P-38's in as well (but I cannot confirm availability until they show up).  Other interesting things, hmmm?  I have some reproduction k98 slings and a reproduction P-08 holster?  I have some collectable m91/30's (double date MO reissued rifles - reissued during the Cold War era).  I also have the 5th edition "The Mosin-Nagant Rifle" books by Terence W. Lapin.  This is the definitive book on Mosin Nagants.

British P14's (.303).  Very, very nice!

US m1917's (30-06).  Also very nice!

Swedish m96 Mauser (6.5x55).

Swedish m38 Mauser (6.5x55).

Persian Mauser carbine (8x57).  These are very hard to come by!

Yugo capture k98 (8x57).  This is a very nice rifle!

We may have a non-matching k43 (8x57)?  If you need one - stop by!

Drop me a line if you are looking for something else...
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 4:07:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Tick tock!  Anybody going?

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 4:11:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Tick tock!  Anybody going?

Going where?
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 7:35:58 PM EDT
[#5]
driving from summerville saturday morning to go, hope to find a deal on some optics and any colored frame hk usp's
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top