Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2010 3:39:29 AM EDT
http://attorneygeneral.delaware.gov/crime/concealedweapons.shtml

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:25:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I hadn't planned on visiting there, but it's nice to know that I can.  Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:06:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Now if only MD would get their heads out of their asses!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:14:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:09:38 PM EDT
[#4]
SC has been slowly adding more and more states i like it
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:37:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Keep checking them off. Nice!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:36:21 PM EDT
[#6]
From the South Carolina State Law Enforcement Division website:  http://www.sled.sc.gov/Reciprocity1.aspx?MenuID=CWP

South Carolina Reciprocity  
RECIPROCITY

As of September 12, 2008, states with which South Carolina has reciprocity are:

Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.

Until SLED posts it, it's not official in South Carolina.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:02:38 PM EDT
[#7]
they take forever to update the site it was a few months before they added florida wasnt it
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:13:39 PM EDT
[#8]
As long as Deleware has it posted; we should be ok to carry up there.  SC not having it listed should just affect any Deleware residents visiting here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top