Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Anti-Carry Locations (Page 1 of 3)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/23/2007 11:54:55 AM EDT
Hey everybody, With the popularity of the no firearms signs growing I thought we would share the power of Ar15 with the business owners.  I personally will not shop at businesses with these signs and thought it would benefit others by compiling a list of known locations with these signs.  

If you can post the business name and city it's located we should be able to create a list of businesses that don't want our business....  If you notice a retailer removes their sign please notify me so that we can remove their name.

Here is the first business:
Goodyear Tires-Mauldin, SC

Thanks for your time,
JS2071
Link Posted: 3/18/2008 2:28:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Strider47] [#1]
I usually don't make it a habit to look for the signs. It would be nice to have the ability to carry in the movies and restaurants though. That's a horrible law.
Link Posted: 3/19/2008 6:49:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I actually went into grainger the other day and took a picture of the sign on my phone.  I can't say for sure as far as the dimensions go, but it has the proper wording.  If I had to guess, I would say it was a "legally posted sign".  Now, if I had been carrying the day I went in, would it have made a difference?  Well......
Link Posted: 3/22/2008 9:59:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Every year at Bike Week in Myrtle Beach I see the "no gun" sign on the door of the International House of Pancakes, and every year I go somewhere else to eat
Link Posted: 3/29/2008 5:05:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Magick] [#4]
Keep in mind guys that in SC the sign has to read "NO CONCEALABLE WEAPONS ALLOWED". "No firearms" does NOT cut it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2008 11:58:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Ace Hardware    Chesire Place off of Harris Blvd.  Charlotte
Link Posted: 4/1/2008 9:19:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Originally Posted By micman777:

Originally Posted By Vulcan94:
Let me tell you a little story that my best friend told me.  Well, you see, my best friend lives in Hallsboro, NC.  In Hallsboro at the main stop light (the only stop light BTW) is a small convenience store called Sam's Pit Stop.  Not to long ago, Sam's Pit Stop put up those "No Concealed Handguns" signs.  Well, to make a long story short, they got robbed at gunpoint shortly thereafter.  Several times in fact.  Shortly thereafter they took those signs down.  

Vulcan94

I spend a fair amount of time at Lake Waccamaw, Sam's is one of those places where it is best to avoid after dark. As a rule I don't venture out much in the evening, and if I do I carry a weapon.

Do you ever stop at the Home Run in Lake Waccamaw?  Thats where my best friend works at, usually on Fri and Sat.

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 4/8/2008 5:22:15 PM EDT
[#7]
What truly amazes me about these signs is the total stupidity of posting them in the first place.

For example: Wacko with a gun decides he wants to go to the mall and shoot it up (classic example of what happened recently)...so the Wacko puts on his trench coat and heads off to the mall with his AK and 6 full mags....

He parks his car and gets out, carefully concealing his AK under his trench coat and heads for the mall entrance...

Gets to the doors to enter the mall and stops short, viewing the "No Firearms" sign posted...

"Damn" he thinks to himself.....and slowly turns to walk away heading back to his car thinking, If only they hadn't posted that sign....

Gets back in his car and decides to go try another mall....thinking maybe they don't have posted signs....

Honestly, what is the mentality of these people posting these signs? Do they really think that posting a sign like that is going to deter anyone from carrying? I mean anyone at all?

Lets say you have a CCW...your packin' and head to the mall and see the "No Firearms" sign....

You walk into the mall anyway....packin' your weapon, shop and leave....

Is somebody going to know? Will you get caught? Will you get asked to leave?

Or what?

Nothing...absolutely nothing is going to happen.

That No Firearms sign is worthless.... a joke.

A false sense of security....

Now, what if you carried into a mall and Wacko came in and started shooting? and you pulled your CCW and put a chunk of lead right into Wacko's chest and stopped Wacko all to gether saving yourself and countless other lives?

That sign isn't worth the time it took to tape it to the window.

Those signs are not for your protection or mine. They are to protect the business from a law suit in case you do get shot by someone that brings a gun into the business. "It's not our fault we tried to stop them from bring the gun in"
Bob
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 7:35:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pigs] [#8]
Thats a petty excuse for the truth bobare.  WE all know what the real issue is and its not that lame.  It is to disarm the citizens at large.  Now that dosnt mean that some wannabe felon wont show up and melt lead into your brain, now does it?  No.  Ill tell you that I will never enter a public arena without, unless they sell open drinks which I think is also a crim in the making, and I will not enter a law office of any kind with.  Ill bet you go to your shop without heh.

YEA RIGHT.  I wont test you either.
Link Posted: 5/4/2008 1:20:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Originally Posted By pigs:
Thats a petty excuse for the truth bobare.  WE all know what the real issue is and its not that lame.  It is to disarm the citizens at large.  Now that dosnt mean that some wannabe felon wont show up and melt lead into your brain, now does it?  No.  Ill tell you that I will never enter a public arena without, unless they sell open drinks which I think is also a crim in the making, and I will not enter a law office of any kind with.  Ill bet you go to your shop without heh.

YEA RIGHT.  I wont test you either.

I don't carry a gun where prohibited by law and enforced by metal detectors staffed by sworn police officers.

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:35:15 PM EDT
[#10]
I was taught in my CCW class that NC had total reciprocity with SC on the laws concerning concealed carry, but I guess that was wrong in some aspects? That really sucks that the law reads different in your state. There are virtually zero places here in Myrtle Beach that I cannot take my weapon short of places that serve alcohol, schools of any sort, and certain government installations.

So if a place in NC has up a card board and marker sign that reads" no pistols" then you are supposed to abide by that? That is pure crap.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:46:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Originally Posted By TLD05:
I was taught in my CCW class that NC had total reciprocity with SC on the laws concerning concealed carry, but I guess that was wrong in some aspects? That really sucks that the law reads different in your state. There are virtually zero places here in Myrtle Beach that I cannot take my weapon short of places that serve alcohol, schools of any sort, and certain government installations.

So if a place in NC has up a card board and marker sign that reads" no pistols" then you are supposed to abide by that? That is pure crap.

Your instructor didn't clarify the meaning of reciprocity. That means that you can carry in a state that recognizes  your permit but you MUST follow all of the laws of the state you are in. Not the state that issues your permit. So, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. As for total crap? Not really, total crap would be not recognizing SC for reciprocity. Before you travel in NC with concealed, you really need to make sure you are versed in NC statues.  As for the cardboard sign with marker, yup, serves the same as a trespass warning from the owner.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:37:32 AM EDT
[#12]
i was reading some of the post in here and was wondering if you really can't bring a gun into a restaraunt selling alchohol??? Here in Louisiana it is determined by the class of liquor license. We are prohibited from class A establishments which basically states (after i reviewed the law myself) that the establishment must not allow in minors under 18. Every other establishment selling alchohol falls under a class G license which means they do allow minors under 18 in (ie: Chili's, Applebees, etc..). Are you sure NC doesn't have a provision like that in the fine print of the laws? Are ALL establishments regardless of the type of establishment prohibited??? If so, that really sucks.....very unfair to the law abiding citizen who would like to eat out and be able to protect his wife and 2.3 kids......
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 11:59:03 AM EDT
[#13]

Originally Posted By bvfd920:
Are you sure NC doesn't have a provision like that in the fine print of the laws? Are ALL establishments regardless of the type of establishment prohibited??? If so, that really sucks.....very unfair to the law abiding citizen who would like to eat out and be able to protect his wife and 2.3 kids......

NC law states that it is unlawful to carry into "any establishment that sells alcohol for consumption on premises". You aren't allowed to carry while consuming, anyway, so it is an asinine law.

There was a bill introduced last year that would have changed that, but it got buried by the dems. Hopefully we're going to try again this year. *fingers crossed*
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:50:16 PM EDT
[#14]
height=8
Originally Posted By Uncle-Jed:
height=8
Originally Posted By bvfd920:
Are you sure NC doesn't have a provision like that in the fine print of the laws? Are ALL establishments regardless of the type of establishment prohibited??? If so, that really sucks.....very unfair to the law abiding citizen who would like to eat out and be able to protect his wife and 2.3 kids......

NC law states that it is unlawful to carry into "any establishment that sells alcohol for consumption on premises". You aren't allowed to carry while consuming, anyway, so it is an asinine law.

There was a bill introduced last year that would have changed that, but it got buried by the dems. Hopefully we're going to try again this year. *fingers crossed*

Good luck with that. The wife and i love the OBX, and are considering moving up that way one day to get away from the morons of LA. Not sure if we can afford the living on the islands, but maybe i'll get lucky and win the lottery. Anyway, i'll be visiting your great state next month for a family reunion in Hatteras and i will be packing!!!! will consider our dining excursions carefully if i am not allowed to carry in the nicer restaraunts because of this stpid law....
Link Posted: 6/13/2008 11:53:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Pitt county mall in greenville nc!

While we are at it. Why does nc have the" can't carry in a resturaunt that serves beer( like outback) even if we are not drinking?

I am a nc concealed pistol instructor and i hate that subject
Link Posted: 6/13/2008 11:59:48 PM EDT
[#16]
i am a nc concealed instructor and i cannot find any thing on the books about legal sighns. for nc anyways.

are you saying those litter 4x6 inch revolver sighns with a circle and a x crossed throught it is not considered legal in sc?

i think it counts here in nc bro as legal.  but i will e-mail the nc justice acaemy
Link Posted: 6/14/2008 12:04:41 AM EDT
[#17]
i go to g-ville mall every weekend
Link Posted: 6/14/2008 4:05:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Yea man, in SC if it is not a "proper" sign, then you do not have to obey it. Our laws outline a proper sign and anything that deviates from the description in the law makes the sign not legal, and you don't have to obey. There are nearly no places locally that have a proper sign. But we do have the same alcohol laws though, so that is the only real place I have to think about short of schools or a hospital basically.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 8:18:07 PM EDT
[#19]
     Seems no one has mentioned a biggie posting, or maybe, not so biggie.  I am a coffee fanatic who also carries concealed and most Waffle Houses I have visited are posted.  But the postings I have seen are up high in the back wall usually to the right of the grill in a small 6X8 sign saying no firearms on premisis.  I asked a CCW instructor about this as well as the many mall postings that are usually in the codes of conduct sign and usually falls about number 22 or 23 right after no wheelies in mall and was told that legally you are not in violation of the law by carring in, but as soon as you become aware of the posting, you must leave.   Wonder if you are a visually challenged CCW, does that let you carry amywhere since you can't see the signs?
Link Posted: 7/2/2008 3:24:34 AM EDT
[#20]
height=8
Originally Posted By micman777:
The Mall in Winston Salem as well as Cross Creek Mall are owned by a corparation called CBL & Associates Properties, Inc.. Listed below are all the Malls they own in NC and SC with their Inconspicuous Code of Conduct

Alamance Crossing, Burlington, NC
Asheville Mall, Asheville, NC
Cary Towne Center, Cary, NC
Citadel Mall, Charleston, SC
Coastal Grand, Myrtle Beach, SC
Cross Creek Mall, Fayetteville, NC
Hanes Mall, Winston Salem, NC
Northwoods Mall, North Charleston, SC
Randolph Mall, Asheboro, NC
Triangle Town Center, Raleigh, NC

Hanes Mall, the mall in Winston-Salem's code of conduct reads "Carrying or displaying weapons of any kind except those carried by certified law enforcement officers in the performance of their duties."  However, their signs posted on every entrance read "no carried concealed weapons on the premisis"  The sign reading as such leads me to believe that one could open carry.  The Code of Conduct reads otherwise, but is not posted on every entrace like the signs are.  What do yall think?  This frustrates me because I cannot legally protect myself while in the mall.  I'm not about to walk in there tomorrow with my 9mm on my side for all to see, but I can't say I haven't been tempted to.
Link Posted: 7/9/2008 12:51:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Jacksonville, NC mall in the Belks store has a "NO FIREARMS" sign posted in their door on entering.  I questioned the store manager and his statement was....

"Do you really feel you need a gun to go shopping for clothes?"

I politly told him neither my wife no I will shop at his store and that being a active duty Marine and a gun lover I'd spread the word.

He didn't seem to care much.
Link Posted: 7/14/2008 9:27:23 AM EDT
[#22]

Originally Posted By NFAssets:
Jacksonville, NC mall in the Belks store has a "NO FIREARMS" sign posted in their door on entering.  I questioned the store manager and his statement was....

"Do you really feel you need a gun to go shopping for clothes?"

I politly told him neither my wife no I will shop at his store and that being a active duty Marine and a gun lover I'd spread the word.

He didn't seem to care much.

Go hit up the manager at Home Depot..
They have signs on all the doors.. Both sides..

CXS
Link Posted: 7/14/2008 9:28:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Went to Walgreens.  To the side of the door is a huge sign that says something along the lines of " This store is a law enforcement substation".  Anyone know what this means?
Link Posted: 7/15/2008 11:31:14 PM EDT
[#24]

Originally Posted By MK12MOD1:
Went to Walgreens.  To the side of the door is a huge sign that says something along the lines of " This store is a law enforcement substation".  Anyone know what this means?

Means that the local police use the store as a donut coffee stop.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 1:01:07 AM EDT
[#25]
So can you carry legally in there?
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 9:53:24 PM EDT
[#26]
That would be a delima, is it a drug store or is it police station?

Personally, i would find another store to do business with.  No need to have your permit pulled due to some over zelous rookie cop.

My CHP instuctor gave a very simple piece of advice:  Don't be with stupid people, doing stupid things in stupid places.  

That would cause me to steer clear of that business.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 10:22:45 PM EDT
[#27]

Originally Posted By gunther35:
i am a nc concealed instructor and i cannot find any thing on the books about legal sighns. for nc anyways.

are you saying those litter 4x6 inch revolver sighns with a circle and a x crossed throught it is not considered legal in sc?

i think it counts here in nc bro as legal.  but i will e-mail the nc justice acaemy

I was saying for SC. The wording and the size of the sign are specific in our laws. If it doesn't match it's not legal. So the 'No weapons allowed" signs on malls and whatnot here are for people that don't have Concealed Carry Permits.

SECTION 23‑31‑235. Sign requirements.

(A) Notwithstanding any other provision of this article, any requirement of or allowance for the posting of signs prohibiting the carrying of a concealable weapon upon any premises shall only be satisfied by a sign expressing the prohibition in both written language interdict and universal sign language.

(B) All signs must be posted at each entrance into a building where a concealable weapon permit holder is prohibited from carrying a concealable weapon and must be:

(1) clearly visible from outside the building;

(2) eight inches wide by twelve inches tall in size;

(3) contain the words “NO CONCEALABLE WEAPONS ALLOWED” in black one‑inch tall uppercase type at the bottom of the sign and centered between the lateral edges of the sign;

(4) contain a black silhouette of a handgun inside a circle seven inches in diameter with a diagonal line that runs from the lower left to the upper right at a forty‑five degree angle from the horizontal;

(5) a diameter of a circle;  and

(6) placed not less than forty inches and not more than sixty inches from the bottom of the building’s entrance door.

(C) If the premises where concealable weapons are prohibited does not have doors, then the signs contained in subsection (A) must be:

(1) thirty‑six inches wide by forty‑eight inches tall in size;

(2) contain the words “NO CONCEALABLE WEAPONS ALLOWED” in black three‑ inch tall uppercase type at the bottom of the sign and centered between the lateral edges of the sign;

(3) contain a black silhouette of a handgun inside a circle thirty‑four inches in diameter with a diagonal line that is two inches wide and runs from the lower left to the upper right at a forty‑five degree angle from the horizontal and must be a diameter of a circle whose circumference is two inches wide;

(4) placed not less than forty inches and not more than ninety‑six inches above the ground;

(5) posted in sufficient quantities to be clearly visible from any point of entry onto the premises.
Link Posted: 7/26/2008 10:02:10 PM EDT
[#28]
National Welders, Greenwood SC.
Link Posted: 8/1/2008 5:03:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Vernon Park Mall in Kinston, NC is posted with signs.
Link Posted: 8/17/2008 11:06:57 AM EDT
[#30]

Originally Posted By Trog777:

Originally Posted By Garand_Shooter:

Originally Posted By Trog777:
TGIFriday's, Greensboro

Can't really fault them for this, it is not like you could carry there if the sign was gone.

Can't fault them? The hell I can't. O'Charley's etal also serve alcohol, and fall uinder the same rules. But they don't flaunt their anti-gun policies in my face. You do business with them if you like. I'll take mine elsewhere.

Not to take this thread of track, but I have a question about this. Does the alcohol rule apply to open carry? And a follow up question  is, by having the sign does it apply to both open and CCW?
Link Posted: 8/20/2008 4:47:14 PM EDT
[#31]

Not to take this thread of track, but I have a question about this. Does the alcohol rule apply to open carry? And a follow up question  is, by having the sign does it apply to both open and CCW?

1. The NC Firearm law document does not discuss open carry while you have alcohol or similar controlled substance, only as it applies to CCP-holders.

2. Another gray area - If it explicitly states no concealed handguns, then it probably means both, though there has been some debate about open carry in such places. Better safe than sorry, but it's left up to the owner as far as the law is concerned.

If it says No weapons, just in general, then it theoretically should only apply to open carry - you are not allowed

where notice that carrying a concealed handgun is prohibited by the posting of a
conspicuous notice, or statement by the person in legal possession or control
of the premises.
N.C. Gen. Stat. § 14-415.11(c)

therefore, the law only allows for prohibition of "concealed" handguns to be posted. No mention of open carry in NC, for better or worse.

The general consensus on where/what you can open carry in NC is that you better be ready to do some legal work or able to explain yourself very well, because the law does not protect you. It speaks specifically to concealed permittees only, so open carriers are more at the mercy of the particular situation or individual involved.

that's my .02, fwiw. You might get better-informed responses in the CC issues forum.
Link Posted: 8/21/2008 11:14:55 AM EDT
[#32]
What do you all think about Charlotte doing the community watch armed. I saw it on the news and am wondering about bringing that subject up next meeting I got to in my town.
Link Posted: 8/25/2008 1:25:16 AM EDT
[#33]

Originally Posted By Livermush:

Means that the local police use the store as a donut coffee stop.

Exactly.  I used to work for the company and they put those up (mainly in 24 hour stores or select areas) to "encourage officers to stop by and get a snack, read a magazine, use the break room for reports or whatever".  Basically just trying to get a random security presence in the store without having to pay for it.  Plus, even if it didn't work, the thought was that it would discourage theft or robbery.

For the most part, they were just signs.
Link Posted: 8/25/2008 1:28:04 AM EDT
[#34]

So can you carry legally in there?

I can't remember for customers if there was a policy for all stores (there were a few and they had signs posted), but employees could not anywhere on the property, including locked in your vehicle.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2008 3:57:07 PM EDT
[#35]
The Kettle Diner, Jacksonville NC, has posted no concealed weapons.

They don't serve alcohol there, but it's where all the thugs and drunk people go after getting out of the clubs.  I guess they decided to protect their patrons by putting up a sign.

Seems to me that's where I'd want to carry especially.  Too bad I'll never eat there again.
Link Posted: 9/20/2008 10:37:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 11:55:19 PM EDT
[#37]
so basically NC needs to pass a law that says employees can not tell employees they cant carry a concealed weapon at work if they have a CHP...
Link Posted: 11/12/2008 2:01:19 AM EDT
[#38]
As for both the malls in the Charleston area (Northwoods and Citadel), I can't recall ever seeing anything resembling a no carry sign at any entrance, and I made a point of looking the first time I carried in Chas.  Granted, that was about a year ago, but was still the case as of August.

Makes me happy since I can carry there regardless of their feel good CoC.
Link Posted: 12/10/2008 8:08:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Also wouldn't all the NC drive up ATM's also be a no CCW point?

From what I was told in CCW class is that you are not even allowed to have a weapon on bank property.
Link Posted: 12/14/2008 5:17:55 PM EDT
[#40]
I can't be 100% certain cause I didn't pull out my measuring tape, but Sherwin Williams on White Horse rd in Greenville looks legit.[>:/]
Link Posted: 12/14/2008 6:14:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Lancaster County, SC Natral Gas office has a "No Concealed Weapons" sign it is an illegal sign though. But gotta have gas so cant really mess with them but im gonna say something next time i go in.
Link Posted: 12/14/2008 11:13:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Attitude that was a beautiful example.  I will think of you everytime I walk past a no firearms sign while carrying.
Link Posted: 12/17/2008 11:22:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Magick:
I was saying for SC. The wording and the size of the sign are specific in our laws.

Unfortunately the same is not true for us in NC:

NCGS 14-415.11
(c)       A permit does not authorize a person to carry a concealed handgun in the areas prohibited by G.S. 14 269.2, 14 269.3, 14 269.4, and 14 277.2, in an area prohibited by rule adopted under G.S. 120 32.1, in any area prohibited by 18 U.S.C. § 922 or any other federal law, in a law enforcement or correctional facility, in a building housing only State or federal offices, in an office of the State or federal government that is not located in a building exclusively occupied by the State or federal government, a financial institution, or on any other premises, except state owned rest areas or state owned rest stops along the highways, where notice that carrying a concealed handgun is prohibited by the posting of a conspicuous notice or statement by the person in legal possession or control of the premises. It shall be unlawful for a person, with or without a permit, to carry a concealed handgun while consuming alcohol or at any time while the person has remaining in his body any alcohol or in his blood a controlled substance previously consumed, but a person does not violate this condition if a controlled substance in his blood was lawfully obtained and taken in therapeutically appropriate amounts.
Link Posted: 1/4/2009 7:08:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By M-Forgery:
Time Warner Cable customer service centers. In Greensboro they have a large notice posted on the front doors.

If they are anything like my local time-Warner this isn't too surprising.  they almost have to buzz you in and work behind bullet-proof glass based on their quality product.
Link Posted: 1/5/2009 4:00:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Bad_Example:
Also wouldn't all the NC drive up ATM's also be a no CCW point?

From what I was told in CCW class is that you are not even allowed to have a weapon on bank property.

I don't think that is right.  THe only place that is completely off limits regarding property is Schools.  Any school property is off limits...so having a gun in your trunkn in the parking lot of a school (any school, colleges apply) is a crime.  Bank property is not included in this manner to my understanding.  It is just INSIDE the bank that you have to disarm.  On the sigforum, there was a guy there who told me how he routinely open carries in a bank.  The wording is that concealed carry is not allowed...there is nothing with regards to open carry and how it relates to banks...but your your own due dilligence.  Don't go walking into a bank open carrying until you look into this closer.

With regards to Concord Mills Mall...I was just there this past weekend, and went up to entrance #7 (could have been #6).  I did NOT see a sign at all about guns.  Do I need to look closer next time?
Link Posted: 1/8/2009 11:12:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Durham Regional Hospital has "No Firearms" signs on the front entrance. Don't know about the rest of the entrances.
Link Posted: 1/18/2009 7:05:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Maybe I don't get around much, but here in the Midlands, I can't ever recall seeing any sign, legal or no, banning firearms.
Link Posted: 2/8/2009 9:00:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AMMOTECH] [#48]
Originally Posted By gretske:
Maybe I don't get around much, but here in the Midlands, I can't ever recall seeing any sign, legal or no, banning firearms.

The Village at Sandhills in NE Columbia is private property and some of the stores have signs.

http://www.villageatsandhillonline.com/index.php

I did not see anything on their web site....

Link Posted: 2/24/2009 4:03:29 PM EDT
[#49]
The new IKEA in Charlotte is posted "No Firearms Allowed"
Link Posted: 2/28/2009 11:43:02 PM EDT
[#50]
The Best Buy here in Anderson has a sign up. Not sure if it's legal. Got the info about legality and will double-check next time I'm there. If it isn't legal, then I'm not saying a word to them.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Anti-Carry Locations (Page 1 of 3)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top