Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2007 4:02:44 PM EDT
Today I was reading every one post about the local guns shops in Fayetteville NC. It was very sad that a lot people did not have good luck at stores that they visit because of staff or high prices. One issue I seen was no one said everything about shooters Supply that is off Bragg Blvd and not to far from fort Bragg (Army Base).

Here is little about Shooters Supply has been one of the top leading local supplier of specialized military shooting equipment, tactical gear, competition shooting supplies and firearms since opening they opening their doors back 1995. They specialize in factory ordered and in-house custom built AR15 style firearms and stock a large supply of uppers, lowers, accessories, sights, optics, weapon lights and gadgets.  If you don’t see it they will order it for you and fast matter.

You most stop by and meet the staff for your self they are blast and you will feel just like you our at home without wife yell at you about buying new play toy. Just watch out for one the staff member goes by the name John. He Great guy and knows everything you need to know about ar15 then some. Please don’t tell him I said that. You can feel free ask him about times when He was in the army. When they did not have boots and they carried Black Powder rifles or Battle of Bull Run.

The main reason, I wrote this post is because; I know how it feels to work hard for your money and don’t get best deal on gear you are looking for or the stuff does not know what they are talking about because they are just Chair born Rangers spend all day dreaming about being in the action.

I will end this by saying you will not be sorry about taking your busy to Shooters Supply. They have great stuff and good prices….

Let’s hear what you think about this, Good or Bad

Please email me if you have any qustions...

Thanks
Wil
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 5:10:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I have done business with Shooter's for several years now, and have had nothing but great service from them. Their employees are very knowledgable, and they have always treated me fairly on gun purchases and transfers. As far as shops in Fayetteville, I look in the other shops and make my purchases at Shooters.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:48:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I completely agree with Wil!  I have been doing business with Shooters for several years now.  John is a great guy and everyone is eager to help.  They are not limited to black rifle parts alone though, 1911, Rem 870, sights, scopes, used guns, new guns, Blackhawk, 5.11, SureFire, LaRue, YHM, PRI, Trijicon ACOGs, and lots of other stuff in stock at reasonable prices.  

I was in there the other weekend looking for a mount for my new-to-me SN-4.  John had me bring in my AR, we mounted a USO posa-slidelock  mount on it with the sn4, I did not like it at all.  So we took it back apart and mounted a LaRue SPR on, it did the trick. He saved me alot of time and shipping charges!

They have a gunsmith for most any other guns but John works on most of the ARs that come in for repair.  I am telling you, It's one stop shopping!  :thumbup: Thanks, Wes

ETA: Oh, and I drive from South Carolina to do Business with them.  John will ship stuff out on request to.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top