Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2006 8:29:11 PM EDT
Anyone know what happened to these guys? They use to have great prices on ammo but their website has been down for a few months now. I can't belive they went out of business, every time I ordered something from them they always said how backed up they were. I need a local place to get ammo at a decent price!!! But I guess that is everyones problem!!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 8:16:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I heard thhat they are concentrating on ammo for the military/contractors overseas.
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 7:18:30 PM EDT
[#2]
A call I placed to them was answered by a recorded message that said something about a management dispute and that production would not resume until the dispute was solved/ended.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:07:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Well that sucks!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:10:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Sent :  Saturday, October 28, 2006 4:20 PM
To :  txgp17
Subject :  Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Your Order with Lancer Custom Ammunition
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 4:20 PM
Hey,
Are you guys still in business?
I'd like to place another order for some 223 Remington.
Thanx in advance,
-txgp17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top